Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

No one even takes the piss out of us anymore. @carryharry doesn’t count.

1 Like

No its worse. Teams that are worse then us Like Clare are starting to take the piss

You’ve lost your edge mate.

Busted flush nomination can’t be far away. :rollseyes:

There’s hardly a need to go spreading shit like this about one of ye’re own players. Who gives a fuck and leave it.

11 Likes

They are not worse than us.

1 Like

What were Limerick expecting

I know, I’m only stirring

1 Like

Could be a load of shit and I certainly wont be naming anyone on here regardless.

1 Like

The only serious hurling county we are better than at the moment is Cork (possibly Wexford and Offaly too if you consider them serious hurling counties these days). And they (Cork) still came closer to winning an AI in 2013 than we have in two decades.

1 Like

Hells Kitchen starting on UTV Ireland now with scenes of "strong language and explosive confrontation " Maybe Gordon Ramsey is our man

Doesn’t matter a fuck. if you are not winning or competitive you are nowhere.

1 Like

Agreed. It’s all in vogue these days about “hurling rankings” thanks to the likes of Martin Breheny.

The AI champions are number one and anything else is horse shit.

1 Like

Clare a well ahead of us and still will be nowhere near an AI. could be gone the next day…

@anon32894817 on the money.

7 Likes

Don’t be too harsh Limerick are too hard on Limerick gaa

1 Like

He is on the money. But I for one never assumed that we were in a good place or in a superior place. While I fully accept his arguments, we still should have won that game tonight. A win tonight and I’m not sure whether Waterford would have expected, opted our flaws more so then Tipperary. But it would have given us a better indication

Bang on the fucking money. People on here then saying that O Connell and hegerty wont make it. I’d sooner see both them starting for Limerick next year than most. They have the right temperament at least. I’m not over bothered about tonight to be honest. We got beaten by a shower of mullockers on a dirty wet evening it can happen. We have done it to them plenty times.

It’s a shame that lad stopped posting here mate.

He’d a great way about him.

1 Like

It was a very disappointing result, I’m not going to get into the details of it all but Cian Lynch at 6 was a mistake. It looked okay for a while, but even if he had done well defensively there, it’s an awful shame to have someone as talented as him in a position where you need to be so disciplined defensively. He is an attacking player by nature, his game is best suited to roaming and he did cause Tipp problems at the end but it was too late by then. We may not have a natural 6 of the required level in the panel, but I don’t think you ever put him there. Had he ever played there for his club?

Ryan in the half-backs was probably a necessary evil, because of resources available, but at least he has played half-back. But if he makes it as a senior intercounty forward, I hope it’s at corner-forward. Having seen him play a number of positions, I think that’s where he is most effective.

I hate losing to Tipp, at any level. It was one we could have won and with a better performance, probably should have won but they were the better team on the night. I don’t think you could say the work rate wasn’t there but they were just more effective.