Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Were you at it?

If you want to consider a centre back for the seniors, maybe Hannon should be put back there for the league

Problem is people might say it is grand to lose to tonight it will dampen expectations etc etc etc. Fact is limerick were hoping to take 7 or 8 off this team and build a senior squad off it. Last year Tipp could have won and we could have won tonight. Both years they’d the two best players on the field. They are just adding to a strong senior pool each year. While Limerick are building from a weak pool who are pushing on and have a lot of miles on the clock. That makes it even more difficult for our 21s as they’ll probably have to carry the thing at a young age. Whoever the anointed one is he has a massive job on his hands.

It really looked like the Limerick lads watched Waterford last night hammering a Clare side who the majority of beat them at intermediate last week and they collectively said nah don’t fancy playing them one way or another Waterford would have destroyed our HB line that much is for sure.

1 Like

Moron.

2 Likes

They were sent home from ibrox with tea in their mugs har.

2 Likes

Am I wrong?

Wrong about what? That you’re a moron for trying to out an Under 21 as gay on an internet forum? No, he’s pretty right there. You’re a fucking moron.

2 Likes

Did I publicly say a name? No.Did I state I had no intention of either way? Yes.Don’t be such a drama Queen your at it over on the terrorist thread aswell you cunt looking for likes here after a tragedy yet you are the first to criticise anyone who would throw a memorial about it up on Facebook or other social media! You hypocritical piece of shit.

1 Like

You’re a fucking retard.

1 Like

Who has you well sussed,sad act.

What sort of cunt wants to try out a young lad as gay on the internet? Really, ask yourself that. Suss me all you like. You’re still a cunt.

Again I will ask did I name anyone here? I only relayed the rumor I was told and it could be true or complete shit.

You dipshit, you put question marks over every U21 on the Limerick senior panel. All so you could relay your rumor. Because you were upset over losing an underage game. Well boo fucking hoo you weird cunt.

1 Like

Upset? Ah no not really I have alot more to my life than a game of hurling bit at least I attend the fucking games it’s a shame the same cannot be said of you and your constant posting on an internet forum.You call me the weird one yet you are on this place literally every waking hour,do you have a meaningful life to live at all? You realise you are an addict don’t you?

1 Like

What difference would it make either way? Didn’t make any difference to Donal Og or his team mates

1 Like

Feel free to take pops at me over posting on an internet forum. You’re still the same guy who came onto the same internet forum to try and out an U21 as gay.

I dont mind you calling me weird. You on the other hand are a massive fucking cunt, and no matter what you say about me, it won’t change that.

1 Like

None as a person for me but unfortunately a career of bigotry and abuse from the terraces would be guaranteed.

Id rather me a massive cunt than a sad loser with no social life who has clearly been bullied heavily through childhood type of cunt! :slight_smile:

Keep going, it won’t change anything. I’ve given you enough of the attention you crave you gormless cunt.