Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

So Liam aherne posts on here. Wonder who is he?

Hopefully you are right. Iā€™d imagine a lot of that 21s team will be stateside by Monday morning.

When he says ā€˜the personal lives of players being dragged upā€™ - does that refer to when we talk about Shane Dowling living in Supermacs I wonder. Sorry Liam

1 Like

Rich for Liam to be moaning about gossipingā€¦

1 Like

Jesus I hope he doesnā€™t search his own name around here :popcorn:

What poster goes to every match and gives reports starting ā€˜Just back from ā€¦ā€™

1 Like

Dodgey keeper is a legend, a true Limerick supporter and a man I call my e-friend. Aherne he is not.

4 Likes

@ChocolateMice, Limerick needs someone at the top table who possesses characteristics that might appear to be contradictory - he needs to be a visionary, a safe pair of hands, a unifying figure, a driving force, a calm head, a proven winner. Who is that man?

1 Like

Henry Martin.

1 Like

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy

2 Likes

Joe Quaid.

Hasnt the balls for itā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll cut your throat

1 Like

1 Like

Why would he sit on the county board?

He will too

Jesus

woke up dis morning black & blue (sounds like a muddy waters song). as promised I shouted for yeā€¦I even had a chant for the nite ā€˜greenie meanies donā€™t be slow, gwan ye piebalds go lads go!ā€™ And what happened?? ye lost AGAIN. with TWELVE of last years team on board. Lord jaysis I give up. To top it all I kept gettin digs from me mates when I sang me chant. So Im sore all over today & me head is hoppin too with all the pints in Larry Mackeys. And every time I think of cian Lynch I feel nauseous, is there no end to these windy Limerick lads?

Limerick never fear Tipp? at this stage that must be becos yeer thick.

1 Like

E Kelly goes to U21 match to check out if he should take the Piebalds job & is taken aback

you had to move to Limerick to get ā€˜matesā€™? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: