Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

What are you on about now? I’ve absolute zero time for the media and absolutley no good comes from talking to them. They only look to stir up trouble and are the first ones to turn the knife when things go wrong. Too many times limerick have been derailed by hype and bluster. Time now to focus on the task in hand not appease some journo.

1 Like

there’s fuck all in the media about it bar one or two soundbytes from the manager to the local press.

You are some man for the hand wringing in fairness to you.

1 Like

It’s too easy sometimes :laughing:

:man_facepalming:

ah. tactic number two in the @anon32894817 playbook…

lash up a load of quotes and pretend he was messing all along when he is proved wrong or caught in a spoof.

1 Like

Ah yeah - well done – you’ve wound everyone up again :rollseyes:

You dont know whether you are coming or going lad.

Just chill out.

I made a little quip about the media and four of ye jumped down my throat.

Apple Rumbled

someone with actual internet skills now will be along to tickle his belly shortly and tell him he has us hopping like sausages in a pan, keeping this circus on the road for a while longer, presumably for their own amusement

1 Like

I said nothing to you.

we didn’t we lambasted you.

We should start a TFK gazette.

@anon32894817: “Kiely should tell the media to fuck off (Except Matt O’Callaghan)”

You have it sussed now, and the poor little fella thinking he’s doing great work, cruel really

here’s tactic number 3. Accuse the people that proved him wrong of ganging up on him.

1 Like

ah here, this is different levels of rattle.

Putting up and immediately deleting posts :smile:
What was that one?

He will threaten to leave the forum now soon, because we are all too serious and not good enough sports for him and his amazing wit.

it is like a well choreographed dance

“I have no idea what lambasted means”

He had won €20 over what I wrote .
Who knows?
Who cares?

No I did not say that? Why do you keep on lying to the forum? You tried to claim I was from Athea and then adare last week. You can’t keep lying or misleading the forum.