Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Hope so. They can clap us out.

5 Likes

Hopefully all the thousands of loyal supporters in Dublin in August get tickets for the Munster league games.

3 Likes

Ye were all set for world dominance at 3.30 on August 19th Flatty before we handed ye yere holes on a plate

2 Likes

Rolleyes

1 Like

Welcome to the thread mate, these lads are untouchable and you’re seething (obviously)
Picture of Deccie and the cup incoming

You’re overdue a haircut, mate.

Tour four points up at half time v the Healy Rae’s.

The Dow is fine he’ll play next weekend

2 Likes

Must send him a card😉

Tour win by 10 pts .

1 Like

I thought he had a good game against Bruff in the semi final, especially in the second half of normal time where he won every ball that came his way. He also had a very satisfactory year with the Limerick minor hurling team last year.

Size

I wasn’t overly impressed with Flahive this year tbh. Good young player, lots of potential but nowhere near intercounty standard yet.

1 Like

Aris

Did Ye put up a plucky show v dromtarriffe ??

He wouldn’t be able for the journalistic standards

5 Likes

As I’ve said previously, anyone who thinks JP writes a blank cheque and pays for everything don’t know anything about the man. That’s not how it works with him. JP is generous when he sees lads breaking their arse working hard.

Spike is doing a great job.

1 Like

We didn’t do ourselves justice, I don’t think. They’re a decent side but we didn’t show up in the first half. Fought well in the second half but had left ourselves too much to do.

Sure way to make money. Back against limerick football teams in Munster.