Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Are they going away for Christmas?

Fuck up you little weirdo or I’ll have you shitting in your pants again like the last time

2 Likes

:clap:

If only Scotty’s was in Boston it could send him over the edge.

2 Likes

The time you followed me up to Knockfierna because I posted my whereabouts? And I’m the weirdo :rofl:

The time you were sending me PMs freaking out and shitting yourself! You were so rattled you thought I organised your wife to be pulled in by the Gardaí a few weeks later :laughing: :sunglasses: Ah Jaysus that was gas

You got him good that day.

You said you would, and by god you did.

1 Like

Bullshit,
You followed me up to Knockfierna :smile:

Fuck sake.

Load up folks. Buy 1 get 1 half price in Elverys

"We have a big group going on holidays where anybody who has a family they will be brought as well to reflect the time the players have been away from them over the season. A small element of compensation towards that.”

I presume it’s just the girlfriend they mean here? Hardly gonna bring the mother & father with you!

Is Hickey the only person on the panel with kids? The kids and partners of backroom staff I assume too?

Yeah i’d say he is. True about the backroom staff, i basically forgot the lot of them.

tom condon has a young fella

2 Likes

Ask the same question next May/June Phil

7 Likes

hopefully they covered good stock.

JP will be broke if we win it again with lads having to bring three or four sets of mothers and children with them.

1 Like

Limerick to face tipp on the 14th of December in the Munster league. Be interesting to see what team we pick.

I thought Limerick were not entering that this year? As @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr has already said, be a great avenue for trying out lots of players

Enter it and put out a trial squad. Anyone who impresses gets a shot with the seniors