Limerick GAA - the people’s champions

Bit of a disaster playing three weeks in a row next June but swings and roundabouts - Tipp had four weeks in a row this year to be fair.

That Cork game first up is must win. I’d hope it would be close to a sell out. Cork v Tipp the week before and I’m not sure what result would suit us best there.

Win all our home games and beat Waterford should be enough. If we can’t do that then we shouldn’t be in the top 3

We’ll be qualified by then. Dead rubber.

We might throw that one altogether, avoid that Munster final malarkey

Throw them a bone.

The huge advantage cork will have is a game under their belt.

The disadvantage they’ll have is we are going to walk all over the cunts

JP & Mrs McManus getting a mention and all. Lovely.

Is there a possibility of a lost weekend with the weather ?

When it comes down to it, on the big day, you’d bate this Cork side with your cap.

Limerick will struggle next year. The 21s never backed up and neither have nap who over the past few years have been the best side in limerick. What I hope is we hit the ground running in the league. Come into the cork game hopping win, pick up two more wins and hopefully finish 3rd again. With maybe a feeder team before a q/f. Whatever way it works it’s goinf to be tough.

Should be ok for Saturday i’d say

When are season tickets on sale

You cant bate the oul gaa

Already on sale.

https://www.seasontickets.ie/

Jesus I hope not.

I don’t think we are to get it too bad at all mate. A drop of rain and a bit of wind. Few coastal places will get a strong breeze alright.

We won’t get out of Munster next year.

We’ll win the All-Ireland in 2020 though.

I’ll cancel the flare order so.

Flare away kid. Stock up on 'em for the Clare game.