Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

They wouldnā€™t make the junior panel

1 Like

The lads not good enough to transfer to killmalock around south limerick.

We had a lad called parish hurled with us. Used be a manchester doorman. He could have marked him good and propa, and he wouldnā€™t be missed out the field. One of the nicest human beings I ever met, but youā€™d be counting your teeth fingers and ankles after it.
I was marking him one night training, but whilst he couldnā€™t hurl, heā€™d run through a wall and was very fast. Anyhow the first ball came in and I ended up ripping the Jersey completely off his back, as in, into tatters. He swung round with the veins standing out in his head and roared, that was my favourite fucking shirt, only for its you Iā€™d fucking kill ya.
I quickly reflected that I was glad, in that case, that it was me.
Heā€™s back in Ireland now. Hope heā€™s going well. I miss the hoor more than most.

2 Likes

I bought him a new shirt to training the next night.

1 Like

Moral of the story, the Galway lads would take the shirt off your back

Be careful with hold ups from the Strand Festival

Iā€™ve connections to Killeedy. My grandmother - who I unfortunately never met - is buried up there and called into the graveyard only last week. So I hope they win

Heā€™s a solid, happy, decent red haired lad with a manc accent who wields a caman like a baseball bat. If anyone encounters him be sure to tell him heā€™s badly missed.

A young lad from Tipp called Burke transferred to them this year, starting centre forward, was left a farm down there and moved down, any relation?

Arenā€™t you supposed to be managing the traffic down there today?

Iā€™m playing midfield sure

2 Likes

Or Kilfinane

Cool story broā€™

Nope. Have no family in Killeedy now

Ta.

1 Like

Wheres the lad from tour who was on the senior panel 3/4 years ago

Waterā€¦ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Riordan is templeglantine I think. No Cahill either.

Killeedy a bit sharper early on.

0-04 to 0-02.

Killeedy 0-06
Tour 0-05

19 gone