Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

A right thick cark bastard but that must have gotten lost in translation into English

There was a lad playing junior b on the panel this year sure

1 Like

Galway are going to bate ye back to rugby on Sunday. Donā€™t come snivelling around here saying I didnā€™t warn ye.

I hope your wife makes you go to the waterfalls

2 Likes

Not this time. Thereā€™ll be plenty of waterfalls in the Midwest anyhow. Never mind, the heino starts soon.

Wouldnā€™t you think that one of these Limerick fuckers would fire up the late Johnny Doneganā€™s Station at Knocklong or something else to fan the embers of a dying fire.
Tom the Busker should have been front and center of a traditional comeallye that would have typified and united all the disparate factions that Limerick espouses.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll drive over before the train Sunday morning and do it.

I hadnā€™t seen this posted anywhere:

https://m.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/exlimerick-star-savours-simple-things-after-conquering-demons-37224733.html

Clemā€™s is opening up for the week

1 Like

Do Dolans not own it now and host occasional gigs in there ?

1 Like

Just back from Croke Park after seeing Limerick win the All-Ireland senior hurling title.

Thereā€™s a line I always dreamed of being able to type and now itā€™s a reality.

I can die a happy man now.

43 Likes

welcome to the club, the club of all Ireland winners

4 Likes

:ronnyroar:

I am struggling for words.

80 81 94 96 01 07 09 13
A long roll of missed chances is ended in classic style.

Fair fucks to galway for the game.

16 Likes

Galway made us earn it. Not their best day but they fought like dogs.

8 Likes

Iā€™m delighted for you pal.

2 Likes

Welldone congrats Limerick @TreatyStones @anon61956325 @Breaking_my_balls @glasagusban enjoy lads

2 Likes

they went down like Champions

3 Likes

On the way out to the team banquet now.

6 Likes

Have a great night pal.