Limerick People you despise

Willie o dea

Or possibly wardie

[quote=“Rintintin, post: 669246, member: 207”]Mc Court. The cunt

Not Limerick born but tis the right place for him . Cunt[/quote]

I will second that aspiration!

Arrogant lads…

This fella is a ferocious prick

http://www.live95fm.ie/getmedia/df310a05-680b-47b3-a373-a5624b4c5f1a/Liam-Aherne-Saturday-Sport-270x180.jpg

Couldn’t be bothered trawling through here but I’ll go with:

• JP McManus
  • Clem Smith
  • That cunt of barman that worked in the Hurlers and looked like Don Baker.

[quote=“croppy_boy, post: 809171, member: 306”]Couldn’t be bothered trawling through here but I’ll go with:

• JP McManus
  • Clem Smith
  • That cunt of barman that worked in the Hurlers and looked like Don Baker.[/quote]

i like clem smith, only for him we wouldnt have beaten them in 01

Money talks and a l[quote=“croppy_boy, post: 809171, member: 306”]Couldn’t be bothered trawling through here but I’ll go with:

• JP McManus
  • Clem Smith
  • That cunt of barman that worked in the Hurlers and looked like Don Baker.[/quote]
    money talks and a lot of people lick up to Jp

His brother very sound though

Nathan Killeen

Terry wogan

I just don’t get his humour or his hairstyle !

Gaey Kirby, still crying about his small finger, 17 years after Liam Dunne sorted him out

True - this might there year though

might have needed it to reach the high notes on the piano :slight_smile:

Limerick haven’t the mental toughness required to win an All Ireland

Puke’s illiteracy is ruining my day here. Can one of the mods sort out the thread title ta fuck.

Pathetic.

There best chance in ages - the odds aren’t bad either

April Collins

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3334/bishopbrennan.jpg

JP McManus is a tax-dodging traitor cunt to his country who can buy the support of ignorant Limerick bogmen by throwing a tiny fraction of his income to Limerick causes. The cunt should be hung.

At a rough guess, he indirectly employs about 500 - 1000 staff throughout Ireland. Were he to pay tax here, he wouldn’t be able to afford to keep people employed. Would you prefer those people out of work and collecting dole money or in meaningful employment?