Limerick v Clare 2022 Munster final

we needed to give him the run out before the munster final. if we were playing someone serious he would have had to be taken off obviously

Mainly for the benefit of my Limericks pals who don’t generally bother with fact-based analysis :wink:

3 Likes

i met a cousin of mine after ye headed off for grub. was on the next train back to limerick after the game. got stopped in cobblestones and went to nancys, ended up in charlies with two lads from the well. was rubber by the time i got to my ma’s. up again though at 9 for a walk and had a daycnt hangover curry in the sisters today

3 Likes

Can you highlight what you are saying. One shot more by Clare and most other stats very similar. Clare conceded one shocking goal and Limerick conceded two. We missed two poor frees and ye missed three. We hit more aimless wides with the wind. If Kiely had manned up and made ye go long it may have made it even closer. Clare got their scores a little easier at times but I believe Hegarty and Byrnes would make a difference. We have a lad who is not related to it at full back and I think ye have one of the better full backs in the country. Clare the better side but for me Limerick have scope.

1 Like

Not sure what the point is here, those stats indicate a very closely contested game mate???

i saw the back of the star today in a shop ger said clare were atrocious

Who got a red card for Limerick?

1 Like

They did an excellent job of the analysis.

Who did those stats? Limerick didn’t have a red card and the wides count for both teams is incorrect.

Fuck me, but Limerick destroyed them … I told you all, we nip the soft goals in the bud and we will be unbeatable.

Clare cunts didn’t break a hurl or get a yellow card. Fucking cowards.

1 Like

NO NO NO KIELY WILL WIN FUCK ALL

They’re just the bare numbers. Did it strike watching it you as a closely-contested game?

Did we need to?

There’s always a need to, Joe.

I tried to get a hold of it on Sky Go but that was a no go.

Gave up and just watched this instead… it’s horrible pretending to enjoy gruel when you remember the days of fillet steak. Manly hurling, shit or bust Munster Championship, emotion, passion, heart. The money men of Munster and Croke Park have destroyed our sport I’m afraid and left us with a shell of a game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jVTKS5PtNU

2 Likes

It did yeah, I’ve said so a few times now.
Massive rose tinted glasses from the banjo players.

The Cork man who got man of the match for Limerick.in a Munster final

I’m so hyped after Kiely’s masterstroke yesterday I’ve only gone and booked the Croker for September, great value presently.

2 Likes

A friend has kept the stats on the same app.

The most interesting set is this one. …

4 frpm 16 puckouts beyond your 65 line won’t beat a good side.