Limerick v Clare 2022 Munster final

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Has to be dropped off the starting 15 after yesterday. Enough is enough. English couldn’t be worse.

1 Like

Colm Galvin was outstanding.

His distribution, touch and speed were on a level way above anyone else on the field yesterday.

2 Likes

Ye wii get to the last 8 bud and then all anything can happen

1 Like

Best hurler in Clare for me!

2 Likes

Judging by yesterday, fully agree.

Don’t bother Mike,

They had Shefflin and Brendan Cummins on for their “analysis”

I didn’t last night and I’m not going to tonight.

I’ve the full game recorded…won’t watch it back till Wednesday though.

Can’t do it cos I know I’ll only break the fucking telly when I see the Clare first and third goals again as well as watching Richie Mac making a balls of God knows how many clearness.

All 3 were v preventable…particularly the 2nd and 3rd goals.

To be fair though…Clare had other goal chances that without a class hook from Browne in the first half and Finn in the 2nd would’ve resulted in another two goals.

Ah I know all that. But I’m biased as fuck. I never look at the scoring chances the opposition miss. I just think back to the ones we miss and the ones we give away.

No team will want us in the qualifiers. The backlash is going to be unmerciful.

2 Likes

How many wides about 12? Kiely got the Ff line all wrong why Dowling didn’t push right up to 14 when Hayes dropped back…

The positivity train is leaving Colbert Station very early :smiley:

Iarnrod Eireann are fixing the tracks sure for the next 3 weeks.

I think we had 15 all together. 11 in the first half. We just weren’t able to get our noses in front once we drew level. We missed a couple of handy ones. Clare regrouped and the five without reply killed us before half time.

I posted this in jest.

Blind optimism back again after 24 hours.

Never change.

They were poor apart from a select few. Kiely needs to makes some calls starting with jimbob

No point being a miserable cunt all your life when you can be a deluded cunt I suppose.

1 Like