Limerick v Clare AI Semi-Final

Oh and yahoo! :pint:

Limerick might beat Clare, but they will shit themselves when it comes down to it on AI final day as usual.

Willie Clancy was a cunt!

I hope ye destroy those pricks.See you in the final!

Yeah against Cork!They’ll beat Dublin no bother!

I have not smoked a James in 24 hours! Clare will walk this. :frowning:

Stupid post from a stupid man.Limerick should beat Clare no bother John Allen has the measure of Davy Fitz and Limerick are a better team than those bodhran thumping yahoos.However JBM does have an account to settle with John Allen so it would be better for Limerick if Dublin beat us!

I’m torn. For monetary reasons I need Clare to play as many games as possible. But for the sheer good of hurling, Limerick need to win. However, both will probably shit their pants in the final so a draw is the best result for me. I’d love to see that mad cunts head exploding on the sideline.

We are going to win the All Ireland:pint:

It’s going to be some day. Who ever comes through will walk the final.

This will split the forum. There will be no fence sitting, the neutrals will surely, nae, MUST take a side. The battle lines are being drawn.

What will the spoils be? If Limerick win do they get the Gaelic Grounds and Clonlara back?

Whoever comes through it won’t be able to walk

I don’t think limerick will win an AI without a limerick man over them, you also need somebody who can related and indentify with the populace of the team which they manage. For this reason I am going to tip clare. However, should Wayne Dundon beat his murder rap as expected, and that other white collar criminal JP MCmanus approaches limerick will be a much different proposition next year

What rambling nonsense is this?

Could somebody bump the what limerick people don’t do thread, I wasn’t finished

Billy big boots is back after a win :rolleyes:. You wouldn’t be seen for 6 months if ye had lost.

fuck you and all belonging you

I’ll let that slide as I know you are still drunk.

Cannot wait to send you home crying into your paper hat on the 18th mate! :slight_smile:

Stay away from him puke, he’s full of head lice