Limerick v Clare AI Semi-Final

Bring it on ye red neck Clare hicks!

Christ I hate those smug Clare bastards

Limerick should win handy. Galway were terrible and only lost by 6 points.

Bring it on ta fuck, we’ll need the match practice for the Dub/Cork match in Sept

There won’t be a tap of work done in the mid west on August 19th :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFO4Jv3Vvt8

This is going to be fucking EPIC.

Will there be separate trains up to Dublin?

You couldn’t let those stone wall-dwelling, fiddle-playing rustic dullards loose on a train.

A fleet of ass and carts or a West Clare mobile brothel will do them to travel in.

That Davy Fitz post match interview after the league final defeat last year should be shown repeatedly to the Limerick players in the week before the semi final. He had a right cut off James Ryan and generally came across as a smug arrogant cunt.

I hadn’t see that before. Class :smiley:

This is war!

The form lines from their respective games against Cork would suggest an easy enough Limerick win.

Those form lines don’t mean shite, as Clare woefully under performed against Cork, and Cork were better than the scoreline suggests against Limerick.

But you are right, we won’t keep it pucked out for them. Hopefully we’ll keep the margin to the low double digits.

Clare are our natural whipping boys. I do not see that changing.

Is the Clare-Tipp u-21 final going ahead the week before the senior match? Hopefully an energy sapping encounter with extra time thrown in.

Is that in the gary kirby sense?

Galway were woefully shit today and I mean shit and still came within what 2pts at one stage? Clare have beaten Laois at home,Wexford after extra time and the greatest shower of bottlers and underperformers in any sport in Galway.On the other hand Lmk have won their first provincial in 17 years comfortably seeing off Tipp and Cork while affording to leave their main scoring threats on the bench until the last 15 mins,they should have the swagger of senior Munster champions facing a side with 8 players starting which are U21 players…so yes IMHO it will be Clare by 5/6!

We’ve all the trains booked up already.

Are ya right there Michael are ya right?

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 808014, member: 1786”]We’ve all the trains booked up already.
[/quote]

And all the match tickets booked up :pint:

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 807969, member: 1503”]Those form lines don’t mean shite, as Clare woefully under performed against Cork, and Cork were better than the scoreline suggests against Limerick.

But you are right, we won’t keep it pucked out for them. Hopefully we’ll keep the margin to the low double digits.[/quote]
Agreed. It would be tough going into the all Ireland final without having had a decent test since the tipp game.