Limerick v Clare - Official Rollcall

Sorry to hear that FP. Hope it’s nothing too serious

Very sorry to hear that FP and i wish you and him the best! Hope all is well mate!

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 695534”]
Unfortunately not BT, I will be lucky to see the match on TV. My little fella is in hospital at the moment.[/quote]

Sorry to hear that FP. Hope all is well soon.

Hope all works out ok Fenway

your pretty inspirational yourself

Enjoy the game lads, would love to be there.

where are you, jesus h christ, is there anybody from limerick going?

Signing in.

A few cans on the train at 3.00. Watch Cork win in the main event. Settle back and cheer on Limerick in the epilogue. Get a drive back for pints in Charleville probably some time after 10.00. :pint: :clap:

[quote=“BeTimberin, post: 695517”]
Cancer can go fuck itself tomorrow…nothing beats the Shannon derby![/quote]

Fair dues BT.

Hope you get a cracking game.

@fenners; best wishes with the youngster

sunny krakow

I will be there.

Thanks all, can everyone get back to throwing insults now :slight_smile:

Enjoy the day all those heading to Thurles, days like these dont come around too often.

Rathkeale first for the u16 football then Bowes pub and finally time to go beat the yellow rock farmers. We will run up a big total.

in bowes pub?

is the Wexford alliance with Limerick still operational? Or has the rain that fell in Wexford 3 years ago which meant ye got wet and Mick Wallace with his practice pitch nonsense fucked up our links? As long as we dont have to hear any shite about some fat fuckers finger that got hurt 16 years ago then I’m sure the Wexford contingent will be with the treaty men. All 200 of us.

To BT. :clap:

Wish i could be at the match in person but will have to make do with watching in an Irish pub. :frowning:

Cannot fucking wait for this…

An Irish pub in Ireland? do we not just call them pubs here and take the Irish part as a given?

Not in Ireland. :rolleyes:

BT- overcomes cancer to go to this game
runt cant go because of a family commitment

that says it all about the respective set of fans

Ill be supporting Clare

Thank Fuck for that.

Good to see both sets of supporters soaking up the pre match banter