Limerick v Clare - Official Rollcall

It’s the one we’ve all been waiting for. The bout to knock the other guy out. Drederick Tatu…wait, it’s Limerick v Clare. It’s bigger than big. It’s Mega-Big, if you will. Let’s get it ON.

Who’s going down/over/across? Who’ll be there? Dare you miss it?

1. Thrawneen. Train from Dublin at 12 and then back to Ned Rea’s by 11:30 to sing and dance on the tables.

The mouse will be in the house… Briefly. Flying visit to see our boys bask in the glory of victory.

My return from the abyss that has been cancer treatment has been long overdue…

Cancer can go fuck itself tomorrow…nothing beats the Shannon derby!

Limerick men, we shall plant oak trees in your mothers’ asses and fuck your sisters in the shade.

An Clár abú :clap:

[quote=“BeTimberin, post: 695517”]My return from the abyss that has been cancer treatment has been long overdue…

Cancer can go fuck itself tomorrow…nothing beats the Shannon derby![/quote]

Never knew that BT!

Hope It’s all going well.

I’m sure we can organize a signed Limerick jersey for you if your boys don’t do it.

Had the last treatment last Friday CM(cheers boss), so im risking alot(immunity will be fair low) to head down. But fcuk it, there is nothing(and i mean nothing) bigger than Clare v Limerick in derby terms. The Ballyline Brigade of the 90s vintage used to view the league game as a sort of day out - back then we viewed the stacking of square bales as exercise for causing a ruckuss on match day!

turfcutter is bringing smelling salts in case im wilting at any stage!

Fcuked if im going to watch this match on the TV and Fcuked if im going in to watch the football either!

Ah that’s tremendous BeT :clap:

Enjoy and hope ye get the result

Signing in.

I’m in, let every blow be a funeral

[quote=“BeTimberin, post: 695520”]

Had the last treatment last Friday CM(cheers boss), so im risking alot(immunity will be fair low) to head down. But fcuk it, there is nothing(and i mean nothing) bigger than Clare v Limerick in derby terms. The Ballyline Brigade of the 90s vintage used to view the league game as a sort of day out - back then we viewed the stacking of square bales as exercise for causing a ruckuss on match day!

Fcuked if im going to watch this match on the TV and Fcuked if im going in to watch the football either![/quote]

Fair fucks to you BeT. It’s a pity your heroic efforts are going to be in vane.

I can’t make it myself due a long standing family commitment, absolutely sickened. Safe travelling to everyone.

“I can’t make it myself due a long standing family commitment”

There’s loads of us married you fcuking pink limerick knickers blouse

Fuck you cancer don’t tangle with us clare lads.

It’s a wedding kid and you know runt is a member of an certain ethnic minority

did you see the main rd from shannon to ennis? we’ve been invaded…about 17 vans in a row…rathkeale on tour

Ah rise out of it Runt ya fcuker - if this family commitment is in any way related to religion tell the family this - “God would want me to be there”

If Limerick win, they’ll have my unconditional support thereafter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ZwJiK0fJ0

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 695525”]“I can’t make it myself due a long standing family commitment”

There’s loads of us married you fcuking pink limerick knickers blouse[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Get fucked

[quote=“BeTimberin, post: 695520”]

Fcuked if im going to watch this match on the TV and Fcuked if im going in to watch the football either![/quote]

Fair play to you BT. That’s some dedication to the cause. Hopefully tomorrows game will live up to all expectations.

Fair play BT, hard to keep a good clare man down :clap:

Fcuk it lads, ye’d all be the same in my position! Hurling waits for no man and cancer doesnt matter a fcuk when it comes to hurling!

Looking forward to tomorrow! You going yourself FP?

Unfortunately not BT, I will be lucky to see the match on TV. My little fella is in hospital at the moment.