Limerick v Cork, tits done now

Those fucking Corrigan brothers need to be muzzled or euthanized over the next three weeks.

4 Likes

Congrats @iron_mike @balbec @glasagusban @Breaking_my_balls @anon61956325 and all Limerick men here

8 Likes
2 Likes

Well done Limerick. Better team amd deserving winners. Hannon brought ye home. Cork had a winning position and failed to kick on. Same old failings. I’d love to see Limerick go in and win it now.

1 Like

Bit of a famine for Cark at the moment

:popcorn:

3 Likes

Should have been 2-11

2 Likes

Out to 14 years now. Their longest is the 16 years between 1903-19.

Pretty sure it was Cathal Mannion that made it

1 Like

Well done Limerick

All in for the treaty now. Top class

8 Likes

He huffed and he puffed and he Blew the house down

4 Likes

Whatever player was interview3d on field after asked the fans the same. Basically leave the players alone

JP would want to put his money where his mouth, and money, is and fly the squad to rural eastern canada or somewhere to train in a mild temperature away from the hype for three weeks.

1 Like

Fuck off and give us our dues brimmer

Watched the game on gaago in the states. Having a well deserved pint now. The Dow. Thought English played very well. Fuck it we’ve a great chance now. Hégos hurling has come on a ton. Luimneach abu

4 Likes

Thought English was fantastic today. Hannon also solid out

5 Likes

:grinning:

Not many words other than “epic”. Enjoy the night lads.

The Dow is the best pure hurler around, a joy to watch

The stream failed in Cancun so listened to mullane on the wireless. Nine screaming Limerickans. I’ve never been as tense in my life!!

6 Likes