Limerick v Cork, tits done now

Christ I’m still fooking shaking was convinced we were gone with 7 mins to go and had resigned myself to our fate once we started knocking the lead off the palpitations started. Too early for analysis but I thought Mul and Gillane were fooking outstanding and kept us in touch throughout

4 Likes

That was his cousin!!

1 Like

Lads I can already confirm we have lost the run of ourselves. I have 3 suits and 14 songs bought already. Clare/Galway will have it easy.

He’d be better if he learned how to hold his Hurley. He must have dropped 10 times the past 2 games

4 Likes

Thanks mate. My wife has told me my 1 year old has soiled the house and the clean up awaits me once i get home. How times changes.

3 Likes

He scored 13 fooking points in an AI semi final fooking legend

Those fucking Corrigan brothers need to be muzzled or euthanized over the next three weeks.

4 Likes

Congrats @iron_mike @balbec @glasagusban @Breaking_my_balls @anon61956325 and all Limerick men here

8 Likes
2 Likes

Well done Limerick. Better team amd deserving winners. Hannon brought ye home. Cork had a winning position and failed to kick on. Same old failings. I’d love to see Limerick go in and win it now.

1 Like

Bit of a famine for Cark at the moment

:popcorn:

3 Likes

Should have been 2-11

2 Likes

Out to 14 years now. Their longest is the 16 years between 1903-19.

Pretty sure it was Cathal Mannion that made it

1 Like

Well done Limerick

All in for the treaty now. Top class

8 Likes

He huffed and he puffed and he Blew the house down

4 Likes

Whatever player was interview3d on field after asked the fans the same. Basically leave the players alone

JP would want to put his money where his mouth, and money, is and fly the squad to rural eastern canada or somewhere to train in a mild temperature away from the hype for three weeks.

1 Like

Fuck off and give us our dues brimmer