Limerick v Cork, tits done now

oh, I see why. Even when you do post an opinion it’s a rehash of the general consensus that’s out there. Not an original thought to be had.

I’d say you’ve had your best days on here pal. They are behind you. A retirement or a drop down to junior might be on the cards

I think we’ll have a good chance if we improve a small few percent and introduce our subs 10 minutes earlier. At various points of the year different players have stepped and I think that’s a sign of a good team.

Tis gas you telling posters how they’re getting on considering the embarrassing week you’ve had. You simpleton cunt. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ve had a great week bud.

I took a bit of time off as I was concerned that I was getting stale with the other fella who’s very similar to yourself, so I was considerate and let it die and have let it die since.

I’ll be doing the same with yourself.

simpleton seems to be your go to insult, along with cunt.

You are a boring man. I’ve no time for you

Agreed. No reason not to be throwing these subs on sooner truth told.

I’d worry that Kiely & Kinnerick are a little slow to make system changes though, leaving Cork get 6Pts clear was dangerous & could so easily have resulted in an 8pt defeat.

Cork went after Byrnes on his wing and got serious joy there. If it meant switching him they needed to do so.

You’ve just broken my heart, you gom. Cop yourself on ffs. This isn’t fucking Boards.

leaving Cork. As if it was a conscious decision.

We’ll let Cork get 6 points up before we make a change Paul, will we?

You had a total meltdown over drugs being bought on the internet and tried to get the guards involved.

go on tell me what it is and how I should post. Billy Big Bollocks.

You can go away and fuck yourself and lick all the established posters (in your eyes) arses.

A pitiful cunt.

Good to have you back buddy and well done at the weekend.

thanks mate. It’s good to be back

3 Likes

If ye actually think Cork were comfortable with 10 minutes to go, there is no hope for ye. They had already started to flag, and Limerick showed no signs of panic.

Of course there is improvement to do- Lynch and both Morrisseys had their worst game of the year. Goal chances were wasted but the Limerick gameplan was working, we were always able to get the scores from our full-forward line when we needed them. All year we’ve been able to win primary possession from puckouts when we’ve needed.

Who was keeping an eye on Kearney?

Who was marking Lehane when he sauntered in alone to score the goal off a breaking ball?

Who who who?

Management are charged with setting up the systems to stop these things happening, over the period of time 35mins to 60mins Cork were at their ease. Injuries hurt them.
Limerick bench saved them. Subs probably should have been introduced earlier in hindsight imo.
Tom Morrissey case in point, probably should have been subbed far earlier. The management obviously felt he could do something as per Kk game but he just didn’t fire on the day.

You’d hope Kiely & Co learn from that.

I was calling for Tom to be hooked much earlier than he was - it was clear it just wasnt happening for him and no point hanging around with quality on the bench.

So were the two Limerick all stars sitting beside me. And not just Morrissey.

You were right, to me it looked like the lads were thinking that Tom will do something like he did against KK so we’ll wait etc.

With the quality of Forwards on the bench LK don’t need to wait. They can make changes when they like.

I don’t think they have that advantage with defenders though.

Harnedy was also clearly not fully fit.

Galway left Clare come back from 9 points down last Sunday and Clare left Cork come back from 8 points down in the Munster Final.

1 Like

Are you William O Donghue and were you sitting inbetween seamus hickey and SHane dowling on the subs bench :smiley:

Completely agree, wasn’t so long ago we were giving out about the condition of the players and rightly so to be fair. They didn’t look near as fit as other teams. Now they finish stronger than any team out there.

Huge credit to Joe O Connor & anyone else who had a hand in this transformation.

1 Like