Limerick v Cork, tits done now

Tomas is well over six foot mate, we donā€™t need to knock a few inches off our boys to make them seem like hardy cunts

1 Like

Rathkeale > Fairhill.

Andy Lee > Spike Sullivan

Emma Oā€™Driscoll > Sinead Sheppard
Eric McNamara > Eugene M Oā€™Sullivan
Rene Cusack > Ken Oā€™Connell

1 Like

All this loser talk from the Limerick boys trying to show how much better they are at everything, yet at the end of it allā€¦

Cork Senior hurlers 2018 > Limerick Senior Hurlers 2018

Theyā€™ll be coming out of Croke Park, again, after falling flat on their faces and being hyped up to the last.

2 Likes

Adare Manor > Hayfield Manor

I donā€™t see Wexford thereā€¦

They are only jealous because they fell flat on their faces before they got a chance to get excited

Iā€™d say we were quite confident the last time we fell flat on our faces against Clare. Donā€™t see any of that from us this time, cork 2 point favourites looks about right. Weā€™ve a good chance but need a lot of things to go right for us.

They had a great league thoughā€¦

Cork 0-28
Limerick 1-23

fucking cunts ā€” stringing us along 7 days now.

Irish Rail are moving mountains for Limerick supporters and mugging off the Cark bois :clap:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been onto my man ā€¦ they are waiting on a driver.

All sections will be open in Croker on Sunday it seems.

Davin Stand Upper now available online as well as Cusack Upper and Hogan Upper.

Davin Stand Lower still available. Cusack Lower and Hogan lower no longer on sale.

Terrace also available.

Will finn pick up Horgan? Heā€™ll absolute clean him. Thatā€™s one match up limerick want.

1 Like

Steady on mate

1 Like

Harnedy is their danger man - I think any of our 3 FB line would break even off Horgan ā€¦ heā€™s always gonna score some outrageous points ā€” But Harnedy is dynamic - heā€™s a ball winner and is so direct.