Limerick v Cork, tits done now

No the block was at the end of normal time. Owens the cunt blew it up immediately when p Mannion had driven it in after gaining possession, Burke went off in extra time.

Gillane got the Sky Sports MOTM

Hard to argue with that either.

Fucking hell but Dowling is a big game player. His interview at the end was pure class.

That was an emotional rollercoaster, Iā€™m exhausted after it. Sport is fucking great.

Up Limerick.

12 Likes

That last 5 minutes of normal time was just something else, I was shaking. A phenomenal game and two great sets of supporters.

Limerick can improve again from that too I think.

4 Likes

Will need it. The performance of the first 70 mins wonā€™t be near enough in the final is my first reading of it, but thatā€™s for another day.

1 Like

You can say what you like about him but his goal for Na Piarsaigh was phenomenol when he was needed most. Nash along with Murphy is best shot stopper in a game. Many would have put it over the bar to make it a 2 point game but he stuck it in the top corner. Limerick threathened a breakthrough to an All Ireland against Kilkenny in 2014 in a semi final played in biblical conditions and he really stood up that day too. Delighted for him. No matter what he does now he will always be remembered for his cameo today

1 Like

Nickie is one of the nicest fellas Iā€™ve ever met, Iā€™m dissapointed as a Corkman but I couldnā€™t be happier for anybody than I am for him, Iā€™d absolurely love to see him win one, the Justin stuff was tough for him

1 Like

Two great set of supporters :rofl:

Twee overload

5 Likes

Have a bit of respect for yourself for ffs, lash out at the referee, hawkeye, the 4th official, anybody.

2 Likes

@Big_Dan_Campbell had a post yesterday that was twee on steroids in another thread

1 Like

I cried a little at the end when the Cranberries was played ā€¦ Cork should really have seen it out. They Were much the better team second half but their lack of a bench really showed.

Great to have an AI final to look forward to.

Up the ra.

3 Likes

Enjoy the night mate, itā€™s a great feeling.

1 Like

Poor poor fayre all round. Exciting, yes, but overall poor poor hurling. The ref loved ye and is known for favoriting the underdog.
Iā€™ll say no more only to wish ye the best of luck going forward and if our organization needs a fucktard at any time in the future you will be the first to get a call.

Cork were great today. And as always, their fans are decent skinsā€¦hard luck to all the Cork boys here. Except @caoimhaoinā€¦shove that right up your bollox you cuntā€¦going on about Limerick being weak earlier in the weakā€¦you shit your self today and have lost 6 from 7 semi finalsā€¦thatā€™s the sign of a weak minded countyā€¦suck my dick you bitch.

4 Likes

Donal Touhy > Anthony Nash

1 Like

I thought the rather maligned Chris Joyce and Cahalane had very good games for Cork today. Cahalane won his battle with Flanagan convincingly in the second half. Cork backs got exposed in extra time but that was more due to what was happening out the field

1 Like

Dey did it for Delores.

3 Likes

Watching the Sunday game now, the coverage is awful, how many fucking cameras had they? Was it any better on sky?

Gearoid Hegarty was brilliant today.

2 Likes