Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

You kept tagging me - that’s the only reason I was notified of any doings going on – I’ll remove it - just stop the flagging and you’ll hear no more from me.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No doubt in my mind.

that’s not saying much really what your mind merely being an echo chamber for your own perceived superiority.

2 Likes

Fair point.

1 Like

Word is that Barry Nash has destroyed all comers over the last 3 weeks - could we see a surprise starter?

Playing in the backs or the forwards?

Backs

The filth these kk cunts are going to throw at us will be stratospheric next Saturday. They’ll have to be prepared for some serious hatchet action to get passed them.

1 Like

As long as one of our fellas doesn’t loose the head and get sent off. The cats are great lads to rile up opposition players. Avoid a sending off and we will have too much over the course of the seventy. Gonna be some battle

Twill take Limerick to settle, if we don’t concede goals in this period I expect to kick on from there and keep the upper hand by 4,5 for the rest of the game.

I’m not expecting anything over 45k for this game. Terrible time of the day to have a match.

1 Like

Kilkenny all of a sudden have a right good panel available to them, their bench is probably the strongest outside of Limerick.

Limerick went to Nowlan Park in the league and absolutely destroyed Kilkenny every which way - aerially, physically, movement, skill, pace - but Kilkenny have the Ballyhale players back and they’ve also happened upon a more effective line up through trial and error. I for one am fascinated by this tussle.

What price is Aaron Gillane to give some fella a sneaky butt of the hurl into the stones and gwt a red card

a tom kenny

1 Like

Evens

Who do you think will win?

That’d be my biggest fear. They’ll just have to laugh at them as they weave around them with ease and style.

And that’s only in the stands mate