Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

Yes.

Kilkenny have gradually evolved back to the old guard throughout this season. They had 9 starters from 2015 All Ireland final starting against Cork last day. Probably would have been 10 if Walter Walsh was fully fit. A few young lads but mostly a team of veterans up around the 29/30 mark. Limerick almost completely trusting in youth with average age of just over 23.

What’s your conversion rate?

3 from 3. One in the old format though of 3 on the line.

His career isn’t finished so I’m open to a change of opinion.

Always be open to change pal .

The Rock Cody will perish on.

You must be very mentally strong. I’d say things like jibes from the sideline or on the internet or things like that must have absolutely no effect on you with mental strength like that.

3 Likes

He’s missed one real pressure penalty in his career. He’s scored penalties in a Copa America Final, a World Cup semi final, against PSG a few years ago in the comeback, against Paraguay last month when they were on the brink of elimination and many more

@anon32894817 is the kind of fella that just brushes off internet comments. He never dwells on them and just gets on with it

10 Likes

I don’t hold a grudge.

1 Like

Isn’t it a grand situation for us to be in, Cork bet home, advancing further in the championship than any of us dreamed of this year and if Limerick fill the togs on Saturday evening we’re into a final against Tipp. I can’t recall us ever been in a better position at this stage of a championship before. We literally can’t lose

2 Likes

Tis a bit like chasing a shadow isn’t it. Keep him scoreless and he’ll still do untold damage as Cork found out.

Nice guy but too windy. Alway shits himself against Limerick.

Listen to this space cadette :roll_eyes:.

We’ll have ye battered black and blue and shaking uncontrollably at the end of the match. We’ll send ye back decades, Cody will commit suicide after the game and some of ye’re own will set Nolan Park up in flames and it’ll be burnt to to ground by the time the team bus gets back to KK. Limerick are KK’s doom. We’ll destroy ye. Ye haven’t a hope of winning this match on Saturday not a hope.

I actually think we did a decent job on him last year. He won a few frees alright but certainly didn’t win as much clean possession as he usually does. Now Hogan & Leahy picked off a few scores each, and Donnelly won a few balls when he came on but you can’t hold them all, I suppose.

All the pressure is on Limerick. Kilkenny are in bonus territory.

Ye must have dried up all those tears from 2007 with that kinda talk

ooohh bitchy!

Little old Kilkenny … a great day out for them.