Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

Met a lad here in work with the Limerick polo shirt on him, all set for tomorrow. Cocky out and said he wasn’t going to settle for anything less than a ticket “between the two 45s” for the final this year.
We’ll wipe the smug grin off the likes of him!!

5 Likes

Be quiet bitch.

Cool story bro’

When the Cork and Kilkenny lads get together to knock lille ol Limerick, it ain’t the Liimerick lads feeling rattled

1 Like

Identical. I dont recall any TFK members going weak at the knees over the Cork royal visit.

Sickening. New money no class.

Best of luck kid. We will all be rooting for ye

1 Like

I’m getting very worried about this game. Losing when your not good enough is tough but losing when on paper your the better team is absolutely sickening.

I look forward to tomorrow evening watching the Limerick lads casually stroll off
the pitch not bothering their arses to even smile such will be their arrogance.
Tomorrows massacre will mean fuckall to them. These KK rats are yesterday’s disgusting rotten cheaters. The powderpissing filthy tramps will genuflect before their betters at the end the game if their able to considering the physical state that they’ll be left in. It’ll be a real delight to watch these tramps buckle and cry tomorrow. Limerick are going to beat KK by between 15 / 20 points. A severe beating.

1 Like

You’ve been in Cork too long when you start using “leaving” instead of “letting”.

There will be no shame losing to a Brian Cody team that has some of the biggest names currently playing the game - back to back is also very hard to do … getting back to Croker via winning Munster is a massive achievement - KK v Wexford should be a dinger of a final

Fuck all that rubbish mice and it isn’t about shame. We are the best team left in the competition. We have window of about 3 more seasons where we can win the all ireland. It’s likely we will regress to mean after this. We can’t let this slip.

Ah will you give over for fuck sake :joy:

We will give it our best and if its not good enough on the day we will wish kilkenny all the best in the final.

2 Likes

Dont mind that fella - he’s an apologist for British brutality in Ireland

Imo our best is better than there’s. Other factors determine whether we can play to our best.

I would have a strong fear when limerick don’t play the game on their terms or the other team get the upper hand early we are poor to adjust. Ennis last year and cork twice have shown when teams get on top of us we struggle to adjust tactically. Last ten minutes of the all ireland final too. We didn’t really have a plan b.

I agree with your point in the main but Tipp got a fierce start on us in the Munster final. We were 5 or 6 points down early and got back on top.

1 Like

Very true.

That what I was told anyway . Ye boys are up for it .

Were you ever in ruislip ?