Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

KK approach must be to drop a lot of ball into the full forward line for the first 20 minutes and try get a few goals.

That’s the only way they see themselves having a chance.

Really looking forward to today’s game. Kilkenny as the underdogs have nothing to lose. They’ve gone further than anyone expected.
A loss for Limerick however would be devastating for this group of players hurling above their usual capabilities.

Disagree with that point. I think most people predicted a final 4 of Limerick, Kilkenny, Cork and Tipperary.

Galway were many people’s favorites ffs sake, Clare, were rated higher than Kilkenny by most also

Some people even thought Cork would win it out :laughing:

1 Like

Most gobshites

Don’t mind him… They fully expect to beat Limerick. There isn’t a kilkenny fan alive that has any respect for Limerick.

2 Likes

FAO of @anon61878697, see you at the usual spot for a hugh today?

1 Like

Could WOD be a red card candidate, big pressure game & KK will give him plenty of it.

Duignan does

Proper order

I always think WOD is a red card prospect. He seems to be focused on his hurling* this year though.

*hand-passing

1 Like

My 4 year old just told me he wants Limerick to win as he doesn’t like Kilkenny

5 Likes

The great Brian Cody is going to retire John Kylie today

Has Cody ever lost consecutive championship matches to the same manager?

Micheal Donoghue I suppose.

1 Like

Ah yes, was thinking more in terms of knock out championship defeats though.

Beating Kilkenny is one thing, knocking them out for the year is a whole different story.

2 Likes

Correct. Galway only knocked them out once since 05. They’ve beaten them regularly in round robins and Leinster finals.

Limerick body language way off. Shades of '13 here.