Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

I knew the game was up for Limerick when I saw Cian Lynch swanning around Lahinch like he owned the place at the golf a few weeks ago, eye totally off the ball

14 Likes

Was he driving a sponsored car?

Limerick have some great auld carthorses on that team. They’d be mighty men to keep a mixer fed. Kyler and Hego would shovel all day so they would.

2 Likes

Fucking outstanding. Out of the blocks hard and fast, get a lead and see can limerick overhaul us. Battle battle battle and when ye can battle no more, stay battling.
Limerick wides helped us massively but it’s another legendary team effort to get us over the line.
Limerick fans just stunned walking away from the park.

13 Likes

The Limerick lads need some time to reflect. A board united behind Kilkenny we couldn’t have predicted this time last year.

3 Likes

I see…

How many Munster counties now have reinvented hurling? The tipp five in a row team of 2010, Clare, the tipp five in a row team of 2016 and now Limerick. Kilkenny just win and say nothing and don’t piss people off.

2 Likes

To be fair, most of the chatter about Limerick all year has come from Galway posters, not Limerick posters.

Take off the blinkers and even read this thread back

The dissent in the camp over the free cars will all come out now and, knowing Limerick, things are about to get very nasty indeed. I predict tumultuous times ahead for the Limerick GAA thread

Was there a replay of the final sideline cut shown? Someone telling me here it was massively deflected. Did they show it on RTE?

So it begins.:rofl::rofl:

Yes, it was massively deflected.

Off who?

Ah stop — lads cant talk a bit of shite in the lead up to the match? there;s been plenty of honest commentary about Limerick as well but you’re not interested in that. Enjoy your win tonight mate - you really got your revenge for last year :grin: – Sad to see you turn into an Uncle Tom - you truly are a house Nagger.

One of the guys in yellow and black

3 Likes

The Kilkenny defender who was closest to O’Donovan, can’t remember his name.

Off a KK player’s hurley… linesman looking at it … But KK more than deserved the win.

Kleenex? I’m just glad that useless ref didn’t decide it, you’d have no issue if he did. Very revealing on who you really are

Off his arm I think.