Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

Did you mention youve a dog? Now would be a good time to take it for a walk.

1 Like

We’re like the Patriots, we’ll win ever second one, won’t matter

I know… It’s pouring out here like I’ve never seen.

The limerick private group was full of 2 in a row talk. Couldn’t wait to go to to town on the tipp boys​:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

You’re harping way too early here mate. Theres a few limerick lads who regrettably lost the run of themselves but they did after winning an all ireland, you did after beating carlow to get to a leinster final.

Yourself and @Lazarus are trying awfully hard. You’d have thought with the amount of time you had with the early exit you’d have some better material.

3 Likes

Just wait til the Dubs are beaten. Lads who have given up the “bog ball” will be crowing.

I hope Dublin do 10 in a row.

Best of luck tomorrow @Mac. I hope ye sow it into the cunts

3 Likes

Serious questions in relation to this incident have to be asked and repercussions from it too.
Hannon only a piece of meat which is disposable to that Regime.

Jesus just looking at that tart Donal Og highlighting the 65 at the end.
The chap absolutely despises kk even after all those years and he should leave lk out of his devious little dirty games.
I hope Cark never win an AI in this pricks lifetime.

1 Like

Thanks buddy

So does he. Unless he is involved.

1 Like

I will be wearing a pair of purple and gold socks as a small token of my support tomorrow

1 Like

This defeat is going to leave a lot of Limerick supporters at a loose end when it comes to planning their annual holiday.

More like 5 in a row looking at the standard of the other counties. Sure we’ll win another few with these lads won’t we ha ha :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: The best of sports teams don’t win every day. Be a sad world without a defeat now and again. Hon Limerick, you dirty cunt

Maybe if the Limerick hurlers used more emojis they would have won that game today

1 Like

Passing thurlas now on the train a few hundred tipp were out to cheerioooo us back to Limerick.

You guys were made for each other :heart:

Joe crutches be back for ye next year relax