Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

+1

Well done Michael Dempsey, it’s all about Laois this season.

3 Likes

He spent 12 year in 3rd level education.

It’s a bit of a feel of 2013 good year to win a bad Championship about it, albeit I strongly suspect it will be the old firm of a Kilkenny v Tipperary final pairing for 6th time in 11 seasons. Galway are the ones that should really be kicking themselves. They led Kilkenny by 7 points with a few minutes to go, I’d they’d kept it at that instead of getting pulled back to a point, they’d have got through on scoring difference and might even have taken Kilkenny out. They then go and get knocked out by Dublin who then lost to Laois. And they were pacing themselves to peak for knock out stages when Joe was back.

2 Likes

He once held John Punch scoreless in a game of backs and forwards. A fair achievement

Management should be sacked.

2 Likes

I would never have been man enough for Punch unfortunately

1 Like

We’ve a munster this year have all medels now. No question about it we have a lot to learn lot of young lads 22-23 ye BTW are winding up. Joe has a year left in him future is bleak my friend. Enjoy the rest of the hurling.

Typical Limerick to make their hero the lad with the biggest mouth and fattest arse

3 Likes

Ye save that for your women folk in Clare.

Fellas hate spamming of the threads that interest them. Odd isnt it

How do you define amateur

A hurler or a LOI type.

1 Like

Sigh

Ye that chap spams the daylight out of the golf and rubby threads but thinks hurling threads should be sacrosanct for anyone other than his own type (fellas who never pulled on a ball)

1 Like

Cody is some force of nature. Unreal.

1 Like

You have to take the good with the bad. Limerick were bad winners and the fair minded posters reacted. Not the shite hawks.

2 Likes

:joy:

Lolz

Guffaw

The seethe is real
:joy: