Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

Up galway.

2 Likes

Were you in Angelas Ashes?

Two mullockers. The most natural forward ye have left on the bench starving

I’m drink but this doesn’t make any sense mate

1 Like

Both on 50k a week too the lazy fuckers. It’s a good Jon Cody doesn’t do tactics

BTW for the record, I’m sorry for the liss of my god limerick epals. Limerick is the best place in Ireland, but I’ll be back tomorrow to serve it cold

Sorry bro, we’ll have moved on to serving it to the Tipp cunts by then

Fuck tipl

2 Likes

Shove it up your bollix you cunt. Ye fuckers limped out of the championship to a shit Dublin team… You’ll serve nothing to no one. All the Galway gimps holding in seethe for a year :joy:, ye big gaping fannies… Fuck off to bed you rotten drunk.

This really your last stand bro? Limerick hurling will be an afterthought for another generation or 6 by this time tomorrow. Surely you want to go out with a touch more class than this

Cyril has a county medal in galway

Limerick hurling is fine for the next 24 months.

1 Like

have a look at the social deprivation indexes and you will think other wise

5 Likes

No. It had a promising future alright but the supporters ruined it. The online ones in particular

Whatever you say pal.

As your lord and master @balbec would say, dry your eyes mate

1 Like

Limerick missed chances to level or win it after falling so far behind early on, but I’m going to come across all Tom Dempsey here. That was really admirable by Kilkenny.

1 Like

No but i was in your moms pussy

Good to know your ma gets the odd night off then

3 Likes

Congrats to the Kilkenny lads cc @Locke @cluaindiuic even with the 65 call at the end we didn’t deserve it, weren’t at the races at all. Cody is king.

8 Likes