Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

All set for the game Harry.

giphy%20(21)

1 Like

I’d be going back to Cork lad so Il day easily 2 plus months. Ya definitely around that time. You work it out there for me like a good man.

Im sorry im sorry really, il be the bigger man here and walk away.

It’s okay lads, take it to PM and talk about it.

Never bet GAA.

Less of the condescension.

@Midshipman_Asha agrees, that’s all that needs saying.

I was hoping to get the opportunity to lay into the Limerick lads, but actually my heart isn’t really in it. You can’t go hitting wides against kk. Iirc, when tipp had the better of them in 09 and 10, they hit very few wides.
You also need to stand on them hard and often. Stripey bastards.

1 Like

Limerick can only blame themselves for this one flatty

No fear of the Limerick fans and the rugby world cup around the corner. Bandwagon will barely have time for a service

1 Like

Are you all excited did you get your new replica jersey? What number did you get on the back?

I knew you were better than that. We’re hurting terribly this morning.

1 Like

Whiney Kiely fostered a culture of losing. Imagine Brian Cody sending a team out not performing at 100% :sweat_smile: Limerick have only 2 or 3 forwards in the squad. The rest of them are one sided mullockers who were savagely exposed yesterday. The carry on out of them after beating Clare and Tipp with all this “the greatest team ever, Kiely has a plan” guff. Tis good enough for them to get a good dose of reality

2 Likes

That Limerick team won more in ten months then Clare won in 6 years.

1 Like

:grinning: cc @Watch_The_Break and @Big_Dan_Campbell

1 Like

A real original post there…

1 Like

Take out Hannon and Lynch from limericks 2 to 12 and they can’t hurl. William O Donghue is the first time I’ve seen a midfielder at inter county level who’d have played better without a Hurley.

Are limerick over coached guys

That’s a fair question. It’s certainly possible. But I think their decision making at times and this absolute rigidness in terms of game plan is more of a problem. Im all for raising the head and looking for the man in a better position. But there were times yesterday when the thing to do was just get the fucking ball out of the danger zone. If that’s overtrained then you’re right

There’s an argument to say that the only coaching they were short of yesterday was shooting.

Good point here. They definitely passed the ball too much yday to fellas who were in no/marginally better positions than themselves.

2 Likes