Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

If ye think the 4 week break has a team going in raw…

Let the provincial winners take on the Joe McDonagh teams the same weekend as the provincial losers face the 3rd team from the other province in the quarter finals? Still not ideal but would at least be a step in breaking up the gap.

I don’t buy that either… It played a part but not to the extent we saw.

That’s actually a good idea, and let the McDonagh team

Let the McDonagh teams have a two week break before that mat

1 Like

Match

Can you

Keep your

Reply in one post please

Apologies, I was driving and hit the reply button accidentally, twice

1 Like

“ nobody can match our ravenous work rate “

Snigger

Gillane pushed Dowling off a free in the Munster final too. To be fair to arran he’s our best free taker by a distance and very consistent this year. Interestingly enough Dowling was taking long range frees v cork last year when he came on but even more interesting was Dowling didn’t really look to take the free either which is unlike him on Saturday. He has been used quite sparingly this championship and has been coming on later than he should be imo. It wasn’t his best year and I was wondering was he carry maybe a shoulder injury or something.

Good post, things went wrong in his life long ago and now everyone else has to suffer, especially women. I’d actually have much worse to say about him than what you did and I’d suspect you know exactly what I’m talking about but we both have the good grace to maintain our dignity.

Wee question, where’s he from? I thought he was a Cark cunt but he’s been lashing out against them as well now.

And isn’t he in his 50s, pretending to be in his 20s?

2 Likes

Claims to be from Limerick - but it doesnt matter. He has serious issues and I genuinely feel sorry for him… Like he facilitates a lot of hate around here I think the people that reply to him are enabling him here. I wont be responding to him again - he clearly needs to go get help.

3 Likes

He served you up with a cherry on top bro.

He served nothing you little gimp… That post has been coming for a while and needed to be said after last week when a young lads on here was having an emotional episode and he was egged on by bitter hate filled cunts… I can take any old abuse about a game for fuck sake but it’s 2019 … Let that sink in… 2019… The hate and the bullying needs to be challenged.

4 Likes

Christ almighty. What an arrogant fucking ass. Thats embrarressing, its not the image youd want for a hurler representing your county.

John Kiely was hailed here as having joined the pantheon of hurling managerial greats after the Munster Final.

1 Like

There is no need to try and maintain your dignity.
Sure arent you the dirty bastard who went to a third world country and had unprotected sexual relations with a native women you met as you stepped off the plane?

He has a look of insecurity in his eyes. He badly managed that team this year. He fostered a culture of losing and failed to keep the players focused. Half of them were in Lahinch playing golf a few weeks ago