Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

2 broken ribs

https://youtu.be/_ecDbeyu0aw Dowlings is by 5 times better come on :joy::joy::joy:

Child…

:rofl: FFS

1 Like

Not much in it. Cooney is the inventor of the technique commands more credit obviously

Dowling learned the skill off a Galway hurler. If more from Limerick had the capacity to study Galway they would have have beaten Kilkenny the other day

1 Like

Most lads?

Callanan as an example rocked into the Tipperary team from nowhere and played himself onto the bench. Only came on as a sub in 2010.
Got his head down and worked his hole off to regain his spot.
Yes he could of fucked off & sulked, yes he could have been happy enough being a panelist but instead he got his spot back.

Dowling is an outstandingly gifted hurler but not a modern day athlete which is what Kiely & Kinnerek want unfortunately.

1 Like

Now you are just trying too hard, sad to see then again a full years effort will lead to scraping the bottom of the barrel.

When defences were tiring by any chance?

You should try listening and learning like Shane Dowling does

Isn’t there some long-term thing that affects him? Would make more sense than the ribs story anyway

Think he had a nervous breakdown

3 Likes

Plenty videos of him supping ale and singing on the Sunday and Monday. Now I dont know if you ever broke two ribs but…

Ok lads lets put one thing to bed once and for all.
Dowlings goal was the most innovative goal of all time, in any sport. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot and ill happily spend a week on the internet arguing this.

2 Likes

The wanna be civil servant has to get his ha penny comment in again

1 Like

Ah lovely.

1 Like

The grandstanding finish for this goal put paid to Limerick. It was an affront to Kilkenny and it drove them on to the final whistle. Had he the humility to finish it normally and run back to his position with his head down, and maybe a point or two to his teammates to a few spare men to pick up, I predict Limerick would have sauntered home and be preparing for an All Ireland Final now.

3 Likes

Not what it is.

yeah, I thought that as well I have to say, the celebration was totally over the top with the game in the melting pot, it was like waving a red rag at a bull

2 Likes

I posted elsewhere on this.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/reasons-limerick-lost-to-kilkenny/28800/154?u=habanerocat