Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

You could say the same about 10 other lads. As a starter under kiely he’s been very average in championship. Probably 5 games and we’ve lost 4 of them.

Probably should play better when he starts if he is so sick of being a sub

1 Like

Wrong. After all your nonsense about callanan and Horgan this year no one should really take anything you say seriously. Dowling is another player you have set yourself against for some reason or another, and you’ll argue up is down all day long about it. It’s a sad act really and you should give it a break for a while.

He played about a half an hour in the last 3 games Limerick have played in Croke park and has 3 goals got.
He’s a big game player.

1 Like

Exactly he’s started 5 championship games under kiely. We’ve lost 4 of them. In those 4 losses he’s scored 2 points from play.

Davy speaks

https://mobile.twitter.com/Davy_Russel/status/1156184358543400961

Incorrect. Dowling has done nothing to prove he should be starting. He’s started 5 games under kiely in the championship. 4 of them were losses. In those 4 losses he scored 2 points from play. Compare that to his scoring off the bench tells you why he’s a sub. It isn’t an agenda it’s simple facts.

I’ve no interest in replying to you any further on this. Everyone else is familiar with your record at this stage.

I’ll translate that. You looked up his starts under kiely, saw they were awful and decided you hadn’t a leg to stand on. As I said you defend Dowling to hills because he’s from your club but hang any other limerick player. It’s sickening. Dowling is probably the best sub in the country. His record speaks for itself.

2 Likes

He has 21 goals and 292 points scored for Limerick in 59 appearances. There’s stats.

He’s consistently scored big goals in big games.

He didn’t really bat it though. He hit it backhanded, which is his strong side, at above head height so got more power than a normal bat. I’ve never seen anyone do that before. It was a marvellous goal, especially given the circumstances

4 Likes

Under kiely he hasn’t scored a goal starting in five games. Hes scored at least 3 if not 4 goals off the bench.

They better make the Dow grand marshal of the saint Patrick’s Day parade next year or I’m not going in to the fucking thing

1 Like

What games has he started?

Morrissey started games after playing bad against Cork and Tipp as well.

Why is Dowling consistently dropped and others aren’t?

You wot?

Conor Cooney did it 5 or 6 years ago against Offaly in the early rounds in Leinster

Has anyone figured out what was wrong with Hannon? I’ve rewatched 20 minutes of the game here and it’s like he was trying to avoid the ball? No sign of him assisting the FB line at times of crisis, no sign of him supporting on the overlap… Literally stood in the same 100m2 of space and watched the game go by whilst his man ran the show. Very odd.

No one gives a fuck mate.

1 Like

Clare x 2, Kilkenny, tipp and Waterford where we won. Last year he played full forward in his two games. He was dropped for Gillane. Not morrissey. Whatever about 11 I wouldn’t play him 14 in this system. You could make a case for him at 11 but as the stats show he’s absolutely incredible off the bench. I think from the start you’d get 40 minutes out of him.

`You clearly do

1 Like