This.

Was probably his first game of the season

1 Like

Very good suggestion

The daily streak continues

1 Like

see you tomorrow…

1 Like

That’s a clever rule suggestion, really good.

You’d think after 4 years they’d have learned how to carry themselves as All Ireland winners and matured somewhat. They were at that juvenile and offensive carry on all the way back in 2018 singing about that anti-Semite terrorist in the dressing room.

We’ll be the same for the next 3. No surrender to the Brits !

11 Likes

I hope Limerick release it as their official county song.

3 Likes

The same folk who are wumming about this are the same who want us to change our flag and national anthem for people who want nothing to do with us. The national anthem will always be the soldiers song

1 Like

He is the wum FFS.

1 Like

A martyr for old Ireland,
Sean South from Garryowen.

1 Like

Not if we have a united Ireland we won’t, I don’t think.

I understand there’s a video of them singing this but it’s been hushed up

Nope not until then but they will be the requests like this level over wumming

It’s taken me the guts of a week to post on this thread. I suppose I needed to gather my thoughts and also I’ve been busy, I don’t think I’ve posted anything in a week bar looking in when I could.

On the Limerick team first it’s beyond our wildest dreams what they’ve achieved. In 2018 all we wanted was one, they’ve now given us four and they might not be finished yet. As far as I’m concerned, and I’d say most hurling people would agree, if they never did anything ever again that’s fine with me, they have written their place in the history books as a team that will be spoken about for the next 100 years. Anything from here is bonus bonus territory. They’ll win one more I think at least (and not necessarily straight away, they’re the type of team you could see winning one before most of them retire when they aren’t supposed to).

On Kilkenny I must say they were the most gracious and sporting fans I’ve seen in a long time, bar Cork fans who I have always found very honest and fair. A pair of Kilkenny fans behind us and a pair beside us congratulated my small group at full time separately and both said they had no complaints. The best way I could describe the general feeling in the stadium is that these proper hurling supporters were able to identify a great team. If they were gut punched by lesser equals they’d have a problem with that but this was nothing like it. It was different to the last final we met them in back in 07 when I felt they looked upon us as dirt, as a joke shop imposter on the big day there to make up the numbers and lucky to be there. One of the most satisfying aspects of last Sunday was Kilkenny were in no doubt anymore that this is a serious hurling county and we have their respect and attention now. We have a very special group of players and management who in a few years have utterly changed the way others see us and the expectations of young kids coming after them.

20 Likes

This is an outstanding post and makes the 3-in-a-row all the more remarkable.

Here’s to another cracking year of intercounty and club in 2023.

4 Likes