Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

I’ll speak more the week of the game with a prediction but at this stage we can start thinking about tickets and overnight parking close to Parnell Square.

1 Like

What an occasion this promises to be

1 Like

The Limericks going for a 3 in a row. The hottest of hot favourites.

1 Like

Kilkenny in the long grass.

Limerick will bate them out the gate

A chance for Limerick to beat KK in Croke Park. Has it ever been done since 1973?

Who’ll the ref be?

I don’t think we should bother with one.

1 Like

Yer man from Ballingarry I presume

Munster and Leinster champions in the final. The way it should be. Two showers of cunts. Will be a cracking final. Limerick by two.

Who will you shout for though?

My father was a Kilkenny man so I’m firmly in the Feline camp for this one.

1 Like

Actually that’s an interesting one. Who is the neutrals choice? Will fellas actually want Kilkenny to win?

1 Like

I would think Limerick are still most neutrals choice. I would say the exceptions are people from Tipp, Clare and Cork close to the county border.

I just keep thinking of the 3 in a row and how hard that is to achieve. And then KK put 3-30 on Waterford and subbed out keeper.

I don’t think we’ll keep it picked out to Limerick.

1 Like

Whatever way it goes, the handshake will be a thing to be savoured, two men with no baggage, legends of the game. It’s good we won’t have a threepeat of Cody-Shefflin.

1 Like

I’ve just asked another Tipp man this question (in real life) and he “wants us to do it”.

What part of the county is he from?

I didn’t ask him that, I didn’t want to come on too strong.