Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Better chance than all the other counties.

Fuck Tipp

4 Likes

We can all agree on that.

2 Likes

2nd Best Team in Ireland Champions 2022.

1 Like

There was a lad that played underage football with Ballynanty (I think) when we were young lads (I’m going to say his surname was Clancy but I could be very wrong). He’d commentate while playing the match (oh Clancy is on the ball, what a great pass, etc.).

@Phil_Leotardo @Thomas_Brady probably a few years younger than ye but did ye encounter him?

2 Likes

Looks almost certain it won’t sell out. A shame. Considering the clamour for tickets in Limerick the last few years it’s hard to belive the bandwagon is broke already

9th time playing Kilkenny in an all Ireland final, a real traditionalist feel to this one.

2 Likes

Especially with the reduced capacity last year and the closed doors of 2020, you’d be expecting a bumber crowd. You’ll probably have thousands of Limerick people watching it in pubs and mobile homes in west Clare instead this year

1 Like

Limerick v Cork is the biggest Box Office draw in hurling, just need ye boys back in 23’

1 Like

They might need a bit of jeopardy.

There’ll be 65000 in attendance from Limerick. The roar part 2.

1 Like

Will your man Mikey butler pick up gillane ?

Cody will be slow to move lawlow from 3 id imagine.

Could Limerick go with Flanagan and gillane in both corners and leave Graeme at 15?

It would create a headache for Cody imo.

That’s just on TFK

Cork and Limerick wouldn’t be a rivalry that catches the imagination, on TFK the Lumerick contingent are obsessed with Cork and the Cork contingent have very strong limerick connections :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Are you sorted?

Yeah

1 Like

I mean in the sense it seems to be the one to draw the biggest crowds outside of finals. Atmosphere always seems to be very good at the games beforehand as well.

You could have your life on it thst if it was a Cork/Limerick final, there wouldn’t be a ticket to be had.

In fairness to the Cork crowd, they support the team throughout no matter whereas the Tipp supporters renounced their senior team this year.

Savage hunger for another run on top in Cork.

Tipp supporters more interested in fawning over Henry than watching their underage team winning an All Ireland

3 Likes

Hurling needs a strong Cork. They’re the sleeping giant.

1 Like

Your heart would go out to Cork.

1 Like

Butler will go on David Dempsey, Lawlor will pick up Kevin Downes and Tommy Walsh will mark Owen O’Neill.

10 Likes