Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Limerick 1-24
Kilkenny 3-20

2 Likes

John Kiely has a bad dose of Laryngitis, so JP will be giving the team talks tomorrow.

Good and all as he is,Conor Browne did a job on him in 2019.

Aristocats 3.19
Limericks 0.16

2 Likes

Limerick 2-26
Kilkenny 1-21

1 Like

When the day comes that we lose a championship game, it won’t be a close one. We’ll be tanked.

This @Johnbird fella seems to be a serious judge of hurling. We’re in for it tomorrow.

Every dog has his day

They really don’t

The sun shines on a dogs arse every now and then

Get JP to warm up the JCB,Elvis,coz youre going to leaving the building REAL SOON…

Limerick 0-28
Kilkenny 1-23

Kilkenny 1-20
Limerick 6-28

5 Likes

Watched the KK Clare game the other night. Clare were very poor, hit a lot of bad widesand Butler took out Kelly. Limerick have more forwards to take out and Limerick won’t have as many wides as Clare. Limerick by 5.

2 Likes

I genuinely haven’t been looking forward to an all Ireland like this in years, probably since 2009 which was the first Tipp one in 8 years.

I’ve had a liking that Kilkenny would come closest to Limerick this year as they would get through Leinster then time their run.

I watched back Limerick v Galway. Gal had success when they stood up on Nash and let the other two strike, they are decent on the ball but Nash makes Limerick tick on the front foot.

Gal had enough chances to win it but shooting at critical junctures let them down. The one throw that the ref called was a big moment.

Key battle for LK is likely to be Hayes on RR.

Kilkenny will need to score two goals and have the forwards to do it. He’s had a quiet year but it would be typical KK for someone like Billy Ryan to be the hero tomorrow. I think it’s a huge final for Eoin Cody in his journey to reach the elite standard he craves.

TJ needs to field a few puckouts.

There’s a lot of ifs and buts but:
Kilkenny 2-24
Limerick 0-21

3 Likes

Tomorrow is a big day.

It’s a defining moment for this LK team. Tomorrow brings them to an immortal status.

A 9 point hiding :flushed:

4 Likes

It will be August next year.

It will suit the top stool men a bit more.

1 Like

That’s my inclination but…