Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

The more i I think about it, the more I think Limerick will flatten Kilkenny. Limerick by 10 and pulling up

Kilkenny by 3 or 4 points. Something like 2-23 to 1-22.

Very hard beat tradition on the really big days.

She’s a grand sort, did she play camogie? Hard to believe she’s got three small ones at home.

She played with Limerick for years.

Seems to be a different dynamic in hurling to football. Dublin and Kerry have regularly been beaten by non-traditional counties in finals.

Tj Ryan very nervous about tomorrow’s game.

Doesn’t count the other two legs of the 3 in a row CC @peddlerscross

TJ knows nobody gives a fiddlers fuck about the last pair of low-fat All Ireland’s played in front of a few photographers, journalists and Big Robert Ryan.

2 Likes

Pal booked an air bnb in Smithfield earlier. 100 quid each for tomorrow night.

1 Like

A room in Coppers was 70 euro for tonight for anyone that booked yesterday

2021 was low fat. 2020 was a single slice of war bread, made of grass, sawdust and newspaper.

1 Like

I just want to say, mate, that you were dead right not to discommode yourself to travel down to Kilkenny on a Sunday morning to watch a children’s match. And the people having intermittent barbs at you since then bring shame to TFK.

1 Like

Thanks pal. I’d pay no attention to that. The Limerick’s like to play the man and not the ball.

There was one time there they won a Munster Final against Tipp and instead of being out in the sun enjoying their win, they were frantically trying to dig up old @peddlerscross posts to try get some INTERNET “likes” and declare some sort of INTERNET victory.

2 Likes

They have a proven history. Bizarre behaviour here at the 2011 football qualifier when Limerick beat Wexford.

Hawkeye was broke that night down in Portlaoise.

1 Like

Your attempts at trying to desperately cheapen an All Ireland title are genuinely bizarre.

1 Like

T
N
H

Up Limerick

1 Like

If you’re not up and have the breakfast ate by now you’re at nothing

6 Likes

Come on!!

1 Like