Limericks Greatest Hurler In The Post Mackey Era?

He has you seriously rattled. :smiley:

is Mark Renton[/USER] a ginger daywalking bastard strawberry blonde [USER=1517]carryharry ?

Carpet wise, yes.

You odious prick, you know nothing about me. And again with the comments on my crotch area! I’m quite sallow if you must know, Art, black hair and hazel eyes.

Jerk off to that Harry, you creep.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 806670, member: 1796”]You odious prick, you know nothing about me. And again with the comments on my crotch area! I’m quite sallow if you must know, Art, black hair and hazel eyes.

Jerk off to that Harry, you creep.[/quote]
Are you afraid of the gayness Mark Renton. You’re avatar is very fetching.

While it was a super score he was very quiet that day, Gary Kirby singlehandedly kept Limerick in that game for 50 minutes until Limerick’s subs came on and Baker went off injured, both himself and Brian Lohan were head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch that day but Carey took the limelight with his point

ah here Bandage
dungeon this shit FFS
for what its worth i was a huge fan of Pat Davoren and his beard in the early 90’s

[quote=“Tassotti, post: 806616, member: 361”]Cregan.

Carey? anyman cleaned out by fingers in a Munster Final cannot be called a great. was missing in the 96 AI final aswell with the rest of them when Wexford were bating the shit out of them with 14 men, missing in too many games in fact, living off that point against Clare for far too long now[/quote]

He also never beat Kilkenny so was a poor servant to Limerick hurling all told.

Incorrect, KK never beat Limerick in Championship with Carey on the team.

All the one-never won an All-Ireland so a shit hurler, according to some information I received yesterday.

He’s up there with Canning, Ken McGrath and Mullane alright for being shit.

I like when we come to agreement, albeit in a roundabout fashion.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 806742, member: 367”]ah here Bandage
dungeon this shit FFS
for what its worth i was a huge fan of Pat Davoren and his beard in the early 90’s[/quote]

those who know their hurling will no doubt be aware that Pat Davoren nearly decapitated Brian Corcoran during a Munster club game between Kilmallock and Erin’s Own up in Caherlag in maybe 1992

You could do with knowing a bit about hurling yourself.

Pat Davoren played for Ballybrown!!

It was Shane O’Grady and it was a fair shoulder that broke his collarbone as I remember. We drew down there and hammered them in the replay at the fair green.

ah fair enough, i had that bearded fucker on my mind
was he playing corner back in the 1992 munster final?

I don’t know about the best but Turlough Herbert was definitely the Limerick Hurler with the best name I can remember.

Dave Clarke was one of the all time greats for such a small man.

Ha, Ha. Perhaps that’s because KK never played Limerick in Championship with Carey on the team

solid. nothing more, nothing less.