Lionel Andres Messi

All his goals from this season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xndnf27AU2I

Unreal, hardly a scrappy goal in there.

Very few assists from Zlatan from first look. Interesting.

Happy Christmas Lionel* :clap:

I love you :wub:

[size=2]* I am pretty sure he reads this forum[/size]

Leo wins his fifth ballon dor. Incredible achievement.

1 Like

One for every major international tournament he’s bottled.

1 Like

Lol. Do you actually get a rise of that?

Unquestionably now the greatest ever.

3 Likes

My abiding memory of Messi’s play in 2015 was his meek surrender to Chile in the Copa America final. A drug addled bottler.

1 Like

Is it true Messi has been dropped by Argentina for the Olympics?

Greatest we’ll ever see. His performance in the first leg against Bayern in the CL semi final was amazing to watch. Only weirdos and hipsters don’t like him

4 Likes

I don’t think that the award of a Ballon D’Or should be a definite judge of the greatest ever.

Of course Messi is an incredible footballer, You only have to watch him to see that. Add in his ridiculous goalscoring record as well. But when you speak of all time greats you have to be tough on the criteria. He hasn’t shown his ability to maintain the high level outside his cosy Barcelona set up which he grew up into. That is also true at international level.

1 Like

Would he do it against Stoke on a wet and windy…

That’s not what I’m saying.

Only weirdos and hipsters think he is the greatest ever.

Pogba and Suarez were the two best footballers in the world in 2015.

barca made pogba look foolish.

Pogba will light up Euro 2016 this summer, Messi has never lit up a major international tournament because he’s dependent on his Barca entourage.

Pogba is a youtube player. He’ll knock in a 30 screamer in maybe and the fanboys like you will cream themselves. Over the course of 90 minutes game to game pogba has a hell of a lot to add to his game to be even considered a top midfielder.

Clearly you haven’t seen much of him over 90 minutes of a game.

He’s extraordinary and he’s the complete player at 22.