Lionel Andres Messi

Yes I have I regularly watch juve. You haven’t a notion of a complete player.

Pogba is the complete player, he does the lot. He’s going to be the first €100m player, with good reason.

Clubs would pay 300 million for messi if they could get him. Price is nothing to do with a players ability. Real paid more f or bale than ronaldo ffs.

Messi is too much of a coward to ever leave Barcelona, we all see how ordinary he is with Argentina.

So our calling totti and de Rossi cowards for staying at the clubs they love? Fair enough. Messi carried an awful Argentina team to a World Cup final. Not bad for an ordinary player.

Incorrect.

Messi didn’t carry an average Argentina to a World Cup final, he went into hiding when the knockout stages began

Totti and De Rossi won a world cup and Totti topped the assists charts in the 2006 World Cup despite only recently returning from a broken ankle which most thought would have him miss it.

He was also MOTM in the Euro 2000 final which Italy lost.

He transferred his club form to the international stage.

Messi looks like a completely different player because he’s dependent on his entourage at Barcelona - they allow him to be great rather than him making them great.

Messi has never carried anyone to anything in his life.

Ah here - what tournament were you watching?!

That was an awful Argentinian team. The whole back four and keeper can’t get a start in semi decent club sides. Midfield bar masherano could barely cut it in mid table la liga teams. Then they’d bottlers like higuain and di Maria up front. You call messi a coward like totti and de Rossi for not moving clubs all you want. Messi is the greatest off all time. The idea because Barcelona play to his strengths and elevate him to even higher standards it should be held against him is bizarre. It’s a team game.

His moments of individual magic while being covered by 4/5 players all the time saved them.

Mythi is the bottler, pal.

You’re making a fool out of yourself. The defence you criticise had the best record in the tournament, they did their job, it was their much vaunted drug cheat of a talisman who was looking for rocks to hide behind when his team need some attacking verve that was the issue.

Totti was a boyhood Roma fan, as was De Rossi. They both performed admirably for their country.

Messi is not liked in Argentina, they see him for the fraud he is, teammates, fans and footballing legends in Argentina have called him out for the fraud he is.

They’d the best defence simply because no team had the balls to attack Argentina and leave any room for messi. You actually think Romero, rojo, garay, demichelles and zabaleta is a good defence :laughing::laughing:

Look at their club records, big clubs, big money moves, big game experiences, illustrious trophies to their names.

Teams struggled to break Argentina down as they were well organised and their defenders and holding midfielders did their job.

Argentina struggled to break teams down as the superstar they invested all their faith in went into hiding and was shown up.

Your a laughable poster. You clearly don’t like messi simply to keep up appearances. Your one of these people that doesn’t really stand out in world in anyway so you dream up opinions and use them to get notice. It’s sad something so brilliant like messi and Barcelona kills you on the inside.

There club records are essentially being a sub or when exposed to high level being absolutely exposed as awful defenders. A collection of rejects.

Hey, don’t be getting angsty at me because some home truths are pointed out about Mythi.

They weren’t subs.

Garay has played for Real Madrid and Benfica, he has played in Europa League finals and has a wealth of CL appearances.

Demichelis has German and EPL titles, he has a wealth of CL experience and played in a CL final.

Zabaleta has EPL titles and is regarded as one of the top full backs in the league.

Rojo got a big money move to Man Utd on the back of his performances.

You are slating guys who did their fucking job and doling out excuses for the loser who was a no show when his team needed him.

You are a holocaust denier.

Mythi is a flat track bully and one trick pony, he relies on doping - both financial and physical.

1 Like

Your so pathetic it’s not funny. I find it sad someone can’t enjoy sport just to keep up appearances. I’m sure you think you are really cool because you don’t think messi is great. Jog on lad.

It’s not about being cool.

It’s about being right and I’m right, I’ve seen some truly great players and Messi ain’t one of them.

Nembo doesn’t like Messi because Messi is more Italian than him

You haven’t a clue lad. You think the argentine defence at the World Cup was good you think pogba was one of the two best players in the world you are a fool. A deluded fool. Not surprised you are from the north at all.