Lionel Andres Messi

They don’t sell first team players really. Only Coutinho has been sold since Klopp arrived.

Without the Coutinho sale there would be no Alisson or VVD. The monied franchises wouldn’t need to sell Coutinho. Poor Mick Edwards has to flog off promising players from the famous academy to replace Gini. Two hands behind his back. And more European Cup wins than the entire Serie A. Unreal.

1 Like

Ok mate. I’m not really interested in your spin.

Looks like your second ever internet defeat. :grinning:

So your saying Liverpool are blessed Barcelona overpaid for a player and none of it had anything to do with Klopp?

It’s the same crap. Same in Italy etc. I can’t understand how people still follow it.

I’ll predict the top 3 in Spain next season…

But teams like Getafe or Hellas Verona are no worse than Aston Villa or West Ham despite the financial disparity.

Klopp could have spent the same money on Kepa and Slabhead. But he didn’t. And doesn’t have the luxury of paying a stable of goalkeepers 600k a week or keeping Phil Jones and Mata on the books on 100k a week 5 years past their usefulness.

Have you proof of this?

Sure what Luxury is it keeping players past their usefulness?

Klopp is a fraud. He has either failed as Liverpool manager or Liverpool are a tinpot club happy with one league title in seven seasons with a huge asterisk besides it.

The billionaire clubs will never get it, they think you can throw money at everything. Makes it all the more special what Klopp achieved

1 Like

FYP

Villareal > Man Utd

footix alert

Substance over form.

Klopp is an example that if you stick with a manager after failing for four years and arm him with hundreds of millions in the transfer market, he might eventually get it right.

2 Likes

Smash Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

3 Likes

No proof? Are you lying on the internet?

Man UtD have spent over a billion pound since Ferguson left…