Lionel Andres Messi

I don’t think voicing your take on a matter is lying.

I look at the substance of the transfers of guys like Smith, Solanke, Ibe and Brewster over the form and they draw some serious questions. The guts of £90m on a bunch of players who had little over 50 EPL games under them collectively.

You can try and make veiled threats against me to desist from this line but I don’t scare.

Ok, so no proof. Just lies. Thanks buddy :+1:

Mate, just because corruption is rife in Italian football doesn’t mean the EPL follows suit.

Has Klopp been over Liverpool for 7 seasons? thats mad.

What year is Ole in at UTD, 5?

A lie? Surely you need to prove it’s a lie. Therefore when you can’t prove it’s a lie and you say it’s a lie then it is actually you who is lying.

It’s amusing how the KOKs was to suppress discussion, suppress looking at the substance of their outgoing transfers agains the form of them.

It’s almost like they spent decades whining like bitches about the riches of other clubs and are embarrassed a few Wall Street billionaires came over and bought them a title.

Like the way the afore mentioned West Ham upset Celtic 6-2 last weekend?

1 Like

I wouldn’t get upset by friendly results. The EPL must be some pile of shite if West Ham fans put great emphasis on meaningless friendlies.

You’d have to imagine that both teams were playing at meaningless friendly pace, yet West Ham knocked in 6. You’d have to acknowledge the gulf in class.

He was appointed about 2 years after Klopp, so yes, 5 years there now.

The lads from the McJockstrap league are used to turning out against taxi drivers and pipelayers every week so are shocked by the step up in class.

No proof so?

I’ve provided the substance behind my view.

It’s substance over form.

Ok, so no proof?

You don’t have any proof yourself to support your contention.

I’ve substantiated my argument, maybe get a dictionary if you can’t understand.

1 Like

Ok, you’ve no proof. :+1:

Ferguson had an army of lackeys like Bruce, Hughes and Robson buying duds for inflated fees for years. Yet we are to believe that Chris Wilder and Eddie Howe are part of an elaborate money laundering scheme that lead to relegation, dismissal, and their career options limited to the McJockstrap league? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

The EPL obsessives are a strange lot.

The thing i like is better than the thing you like so you can’t like it

The KOKs spent decades whinging about the millions all the other big clubs were spending.

They then get billionaire owners from Wall Street, spend hundreds of millions, break world record transfer fees and they have to fall over themselves trying to put a spin on it.