Lionel Andres Messi

Messo

1 Like

Poch managed to lose Ligue Un last year

Messier

Lino

We badly missed a trick not signing Deco.

That’ll only happen after Besiktas pay 140m for Origi.

Messi to Real. It won’t be pigs heads that will be thrown at him

The Athletic reporting he has made contact with Pochettino to try and get a move to PSG.

Soulless club. Barca became one while he was there too

He’d be as well of going to America and earning an absolute fortune for a few years.

He has nothing left to prove at the top level.

Semi retire kid. You’ve earned it

I’d say he’ll be focusing on the 2022 World Cup as his main goal for the rest of his career and go to America after that

I hope he wins a world Cup.

I don’t think Argentina are good enough though, unfortunately.

He’ll play at barca this season. Laporte is a strange man

Rumours are messi threw a wobbler because they didn’t sign the lad from atalanta? Also, Barca couldn’t fulfil the contract he was reported to have signed because of the la liga announcement.

Fucked up

I haven’t been following it that closely but seems to be down to this new TV deal La Liga are doing which Barca and Real aren’t happy about

Why fuck messi under the bus though?

Unless… unless… messi and laporte are in cahoots against the deal.

A lot of the English speaking European football journalist set seem to think Messi will still stay.

In fairness, it isn’t a bad power play. Messi is the only thing keeping 90% of people outside Spain watching La Liga

Handy twitter page for El Chiringuito related content @Cheasty

Now that Sergio Ramos’s panicked spectating days are at an end, El Chiringuito, Luis Suarez and Diego Simeone running down the tunnel are the only things that would make you want to watch La Liga other than Messi.

I found out 122 seconds ago that Sergio Ramos has signed for PSG. They’ve done some excellent business this summer in signing Wijnaldum and Donarumma, but that’s a fucking terrible signing, because he’s finished as a player, and there’s nothing worse than a player with a planetary sized ego who is finished.

3 Likes

He’s right, Barcelona are untrustworthy.

1 Like

Pep has ruled out Mythi.