Lionel Andres Messi

That’s just not true.

Sure Messi and Neymar are great friends. If Neymar wanted to leave to get out of Messi’s shadow that’s his own choice. Here we are over 5 years on and Messi is still comfortably the better player.

Yes it’s true. He wanted over 70 million a year off them and demanded they sign all these shit
Players. He bankrupt the club that built him.

Imagine giving a solid fuck about a club like Barcelona.

Gas cunts.

A few Manchester Reds fanboys living vicariously through Ronaldo for a few years forcing themselves to dislike Barcelona and Messi.

3 Likes

Like seriously? This is fucking Barcelona, more than a club my bollocks.

1 Like

Link to him demanding they sign players?

Messi had agreed a contract with Barcelona to halve his wages before he left.

I love Barcelona. I’d prefer them to pretty much every club bar man united.

the problem being that even agreeing to half his wages, which under law was the maximum reduction that could be applied, still put them over the Financial Fair-play regulations in place. Messi wasn’t legally allowed to play for free even if he wanted to. Halving his wages was the most he could do, but because Barca had fucked up their spending so much, it wasn’t enough. Doesn’t suit the narrative, but so be it. Barca having a release clause of €700m was a bit of a stumbling block also.

3 Likes

What a load of shite.

That Mbappe comment is hilarious. Lad was anonymous for 70 mins. Slotted a couple of pressure pens to be fair and his volley is an all timer but he only got going when the Argies were completely out on their feet. Sport heroism my bollocks. Kolo Muani was the guy who nearly dragged them to a World Cup. If he scored that goal at the end his performance would have been rightly deemed one of the biggest carry jobs going.

It’s not it’s true. It’s all documented in the book on barcelonas finances.

Mbappe does it when the chips are down. Even when he’s playing shit he still comes up with the goods.

Messi is grand when the wind is at his back.

Don’t follow it in enough detail to know whether that’s true or not. Any articles you can point me towards? If it’s purely money negotiations, wouldn’t hold that against him. More along the lines of what he was at to be called acting the cunt.

There’s a book on their troubles and plenty of articles.

Messi demanded they appointed Gerard martino. He demanded they sign spud players like pjanic and others.

He ran the club into ground and held them ransom for more and more money.

It’s also believed pep felt it was either him or Messi who had to leave.

At the very least messi owes barcelonas fans an apology.

Bollocks. Was it not for Otamendi being a header and Kolo Muani forcing the penalty then Mbappe would have done fuck all for the entire game.

What other times has mbappe done it when the chips were down? He plays for PSG ffs.

1 Like

Mbappe at 23 has lit up two world cups. 9 goals in 12 games. Don’t get France we’re injury ravaged too but it didn’t stop Killian.

At 23 Messi had shat his togs in two world cups. Tried to sack/appoint managers and blamed all his teammates.

Who knows where Mbappes career will end up but it’s hard to argue with his World Cup record.

His volley was top notch but he did little else in the final. A couple of very dubious penalty awards saved them.

Messi hardly played in the 06 World Cup ffs.