Lisdoonvarna Festival

No stables or slurry tanks to clean out , is that a problem? Please enlighten me.

Yeah, twas odd alright. Lads chewying the jaws off themselves, surrounded by post menopausal women.

Go to listowel to the races instead

Just reading there that Lisdoonvarnaā€™s Number 1 matchmaker Willie Daly has separated. Thatā€™s not what you would expect from the matchmaker in chief.

I see this yearā€™s festival is also catering for members of the homosexual community.

Murty McMahon, ennistymons other well known vintner was the man who wiped willies eye

Do any young people go to this or is it all an older generation? What would the age profile be? I know a fella who went there when he was in his 50ā€™s and met his future wife thereā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œTess Tickle, post: 1012362, member: 2269ā€]Do any young people go to this or is it all an older generation? What would the age profile be? I know a fella who went there when he was in his 50ā€™s and met his future wife thereā€¦[/QUOTE]I started going when I was 15, I am 37 now and havenā€™t been in around 10 years, I intend going this year, its a real motley crew, you can find what ever you are looking for, riding, fighting or getting fucked up on pills

Second best festival in Clare after the Willie Clancy

1 Like

The Hydro used to draw some qware hawks in the late 90sā€¦ As for Whites Hotel. :eek:

Savage nights outā€¦

some nights at the biker rally, fucking hell, some pills at them, rocking