List of Adjudicators on TFK

It is about time we had a definative list

Celeb Spotting - The Runt

Offside decisions - Rocko

Lookalikes - Rintintin

Significant People - FingalRaven

Are there any others at present?

Spelling - Bandage

Mac[/USER] - I think [USER=390]braz83 is the spelling adjudicator.

I adjudicate on what is a sport and what is not a sport.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 763213, member: 9”]Mac[/USER] - I think [USER=390]braz83 is the spelling adjudicator.

I adjudicate on what is a sport and what is not a sport.[/quote]
Is braz83 not grammar?

My apologies Bandage

I will rule on juices.

The shambolic nature of the presiding by The Runt of the Celeb Spotting thread, such as not adjudicating on every spot and the ridiculous awarding of 5 out of 5 to some no mark English singer makes his position untenable.

I have thought about this a lot over the last few weeks and I feel that without doubt the true adjudicator of this noble thread is the Diego Maradona spotting @THELINKWALSHe.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 763259, member: 24”]The shambolic nature of the presiding by The Runt of the Celeb Spotting thread, such as not adjudicating on every spot and the ridiculous awarding of 5 out of 5 to some no mark English singer makes his position untenable.

I have thought about this a lot over the last few weeks and I feel that without doubt the true adjudicator of this noble thread is the Diego Maradona spotting @THELINKWALSHe.[/quote]

My feelings on the matter are as follows:

Get fucked.

RTT needs to pull the finger out on the lookalikes thread.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 763260, member: 181”]My feelings on the matter are as follows:

Get fucked.[/quote]
+1 They said a shared role between Ray Crotty and Runt wouldn’t work, they said it would be like Houllier and Evans. How wrong they were. It’s been seamless adjudication with Runt the face of the operation and Crotty beavering away behind the scenes vetting spots against known celeb movements.

I am adjudicating on the things that make you a count thread. The discerning eye of so many TFKers for such traits have allowed me to adopt a hands off approach thus far.

Is WTB still the sexual deviant adjudicator?

There is no adjudicator on the Significant people deaths thread Chewie.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 763213, member: 9”]Mac[/USER] - I think [USER=390]braz83 is the spelling adjudicator.

I adjudicate on what is a sport and what is not a sport.[/quote]
I believe I am also the Official TFK Acronym Adjudicator. Or OTFKAA, which ironically enough, isn’t an acronym.