List of People Benny Shermin Hates 2007

farmerinthecity wrote:

No

I had only just gotten over the dose from Bandage’s sister when your ma gave it to me again

This implies that you have got laid twice in the recent past(something I am disinclined to believe). Having not met Bandage’s sister I can’t comment on her desirability but presumably there is some family resemblance and that bodes not well for her. My mother on the other hand, I have met. While a razor sharp wit is something everyone appreciates in a lady, the fact that she is now sixty would rule her out for most men of a courting age.

Alternatively, it might imply that both Bandage’s sister and my mother work in pharmacies, where you go for antibedwet medicine.

Yeah Bandages sister was telling me about your problems Farmer. Sorry to hear about it!

Good stuff Juhniallio - good banter

Maybe your ma should take some pof that razor sharp wit and use it on her face and ‘other places’…

What the fook is going on here. Fook off and leave Farmer alone or he’ll dance on your heads

Fook you Flingo, ur in my hate list I’ll have you know!

Yeah Ben well your a homo

Flano wrote:

Yeah Ben well your a homo

Prove it Flongo!

farmerinthecity wrote:

Good stuff Juhniallio - good banter

Maybe your ma should take some pof that razor sharp wit and use it on her face and ‘other places’…

Not quite sure what this means? Are you advising sixty yearold ladies about their optimum hair langth? That’s some weird shit.

Your auld wan

farmerinthecity wrote:

Your auld wan

Ahh Flowing Tide Memories!

I want to meet Bandage’s sister, I’d treat her right.

Question is Sledgehammer would she want to be treated right?

Flano wrote:

Question is Sledgehammer would she want to be treated right?

Ask Bondage. Wexford is the abuse capital of Ireland(outside Mitchelstown) and I’m sure it has more than a sprinkling of incest.

Juhniallio wrote:

Flano wrote:

[quote]Question is Sledgehammer would she want to be treated right?

Ask Bondage. Wexford is the abuse capital of Ireland(outside Mitchelstown) and I’m sure it has more than a sprinkling of incest.[/quote]

Ouch! This is getting terribly nasty :grin: but it’s a great lsugh

my listof hate:

chris de burgh
johnny logan
christy moore
thom yorke
trevor welch
brian o’driscoll
ronan o’gara

Most of my ire these days centres on Bertie/ Fianna Fil. Wankers to a man. Even the women are wankers.

I also hate Brendan O’Connor and Cian O’Connor.

Sporting wise, I hate John ‘lionheart’ Terry, Emanuelle Eboue(I have long watched his petulance and was delighted to see him rightly vilified after the weekend), Cashley, Jens Lehmann, Thierry ‘me’ Henry, Danny Murphy, Sylvia Wiltord,freddie Ljungberg(the last three broke united hearts on a regular basis in their day. And of course Pat Dolan.

I reserve a special place in my pantheon of hatred for Garth Crooks. I really, really hate that fucker.

She carried a lightpost around with her when I was talking to her about farmer!

Chris Martin
Gerry McCann
Gerry McCanns brother(the guy that looks like a Proclaimer)

Juhniallio wrote:

Most of my ire these days centres on Bertie/ Fianna Fil. Wankers to a man. Even the women are wankers.

I also hate Brendan O’Connor and Cian O’Connor.

Sporting wise, I hate John ‘lionheart’ Terry, Emanuelle Eboue(I have long watched his petulance and was delighted to see him rightly vilified after the weekend), Cashley, Jens Lehmann, Thierry ‘me’ Henry, Danny Murphy, Sylvia Wiltord,freddie Ljungberg(the last three broke united hearts on a regular basis in their day. And of course Pat Dolan.

I reserve a special place in my pantheon of hatred for Garth Crooks. I really, really hate that fucker.

Eboue is indeed an absolute cooooooooooont.

Danny Murphy is a legend.

Bump . . . . .