Live GAA on de Telly 2023 (No Discussion)

Very annoying. I guess none of those fixtures will be fulfilled & new group starts again next year

Hopefully this means we go back to Under 18 and Under 21 championships next year and its left like that forever.

2 Likes

This is NPHET, and nothing more.

Woolberto knows

Not a word about rubby though.

the club matches caused a spread in this
they arent doing it correctly at senior level so its crazy to allow other levels
all other amateur sports have to stop, why should th GGA be exempt

AIL club matches done. No gym and no training allowed as no contact even tho deemed elite sport under level 3

I trust that meets your satisfaction, good sir?

Its mental. It’s either right or wrong, not right for some and wrong for others. My honest opinion is that a stage 5 lockdown is absolutely nuts, but if it is a stage 5 lockdown, then senior IC shouldn’t go ahead. If it’s “safe” enough for senior IC games (which it is really), it’s safe for everything.

2 Likes

I can see your point but let’s be honest the GAA are getting the flak over the bolloxing that went on with celebrations after county finals rather than the playing of club games/training which were done in a very safe and responsible manner .

Agreed.

Surely Mayo and Tyrone which is a do or die relegation battle for both teams is better than Dublin and Galway playing for second spot?

2 Likes

The youngsters will be gutted I’d say. Particularly feel for the Dublin and Galway U20 footballers who are 3 days from an All Ireland final. They must be absolutely devastated. Fuck sake.

https://twitter.com/GerRyanBIFFO/status/1319245116570324993

:smile:

2 Likes

That’s a lie. They had huge crowds up north and no social distancing with crowds in county finals

The Gahliban have moved in and are living rent-free in your little head

400 is a huge crowd apparently :roll_eyes:

It is for a LOI fan

7 Likes

Did you see the photos of the Tyrone final. It was packed. The meath final and cork final they were on top of each other cheering

No gga clubs get as big crowds as LOI clubs