Live GAA on de Telly 2023 (No Discussion)

Can see Galway winning by 8 points or so

4 Likes

Oh I for some reason thought that the Tyrone Donegal game was 2 weeks away.

It’s that time of year again to check what’s on the telly this weekend.

Gaa.ie tells me the two big Munster matches are on RTE Sunday with Wexford and Galway on SKY Saturday. Some matches on GAAGO also if you can get it. But no sign of the Kilkenny match anywhere.

Is there a definitive site for what’s on where?

Fintan O’Toole lists the televised GAA fixtures every week.

This fella has a not very high tech but effective way of listing televised sports fixtures in advance of each weekend.

1 Like

He needs to get the lead out for this weekend.

1 Like

KK match not being televised. I reckon they’ll win though.

1 Like

Sky released their schedule last week. I posted it here somewhere. RTÉ supposed to be releasing theirs today/tomorrow.

Edit: Sky coverage

1 Like

RTE coverage released, but the graphic is shite. Better on the Leitrim Observer, tiny altogether on the RTE website.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2022/0413/1292079-rte-sport-confirms-televised-gaa-coverage-this-summer/

2 Likes

Can just click on the picture in there and zoom in. Have done it here. As easy as booking an online flight

1 Like

I just turned the PC screen sideways. I can see it better now, thanks.

What a joke. 80% of the Munster Round Robin on RTE, and 9 out of the first 12 live games being hlurling ones. By comparison, only 3 of the 25 football matches before provincial finals on RTE, 12% in total and no games in the Leinster or Munster SFC before final stage.

Hurling is box-office, football is dull shite.

1 Like

Sky have the only Munster SFC game of any importance.

You make that sound like a bad thing.

6 Likes

Cork v Clare not on tv. Thats a shame.

What’s on da telly today?

Tipp v Clare and Galway v Mayo.

1 Like

He’s missed the Liverpool derby today. Otherwise he’s good though.

2 Likes
3 Likes